• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:looool

The Tanc has blocked me. Good riddance. Stuff like that is absolute bull - but it's great comedy. l

can you imagine cancelling a fucking transfer via an SMS? We're talking MILLIONS here

"soz that's 2 much lul xoxo ttyl"

Aha hahahaha this is fucking incredible

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Thank you wooders

Thank you arsenal

Thank you wenger

Enjoy refereeing on transfer deadline day

Hahahaha what a moron he is

valeo

Manchester City had problems with FFP for #Falcao. So, Manchester United came on him. Tonight made a bid Arsenal too, but now United close.

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 1, 2014

Manchester City had problems with FFP for #Falcao. So, Manchester United came on him. Tonight made a bid Arsenal too, but now United close.

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 1, 2014

Imagine

if Wenger missed out on Falcao because he was on a plane.

Kassu

Banned
Premier League is turning into La Liga. Just outscore your opponents are you'll be fine. Defending is overrated anyway right?

Lol United won't finish in top 10 this season

Salazar

Dat Vermeer huge mistake face

pKqywgn.jpg

DBT85

Man Utd transfer window:

In:

Shaw
Herrera
Rojo
Blind
Di Maria
Falcao

Out:

Nani
Hernandez
Vidic
Rio
Kagawa
Evra

You forgot Evra so I added him.

It's been a better window than I imagined it would be based on last year.

Now just need ClevGod, Young and Ando to go and someone DM/CB flavoured.

His wages though. And that fee, when it becomes permanent. On a player who just had a serious knee injury. Goodness me.

But by the time it comes around to buying him we'll have seen if his knee holds up.

Arnie

Working so can only make one post on Falcao:

Fucking brilliant signing for United. That's how you begin to restore a fear factor. Forget whether you "need" him.

Arsenal are fucked.

HORSEEEE

@jonnyescott
Regarding Januzaj not playing much recently, He's on antibiotics as he has a mouth infection so he shouldn't have even been in the squad

no idea who the fuck this guy is

Top Bottom