• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Salazar

NkeQmc2.gif

L1NETT

Redmond to Saints getting closer
Reading want Fleck (Cov Gaf pls)
Boro sign Yanic Wildschut (who the fuck is that)
Diame edging closer to leaving West Ham

jtb

Banned
@Squawka
Radamel Falcao's last appearance in the Champions League was back in 2010 in a 5-0 defeat to Arsenal. Nicklas Bendtner scored a hat-trick.

RiggyRob

And here at the beginning of the transfer window I would have bet Arsenal to make the best buys.

I still think Man City has had the worst transfer window relative to everyone else in the top 7. Can't even remember who they've signed other than Fernando and Lampard.

Edit: Cabellero, Sagna, Mangala - yeah, I'm gonna have to redact my statement. Arsenal have had the worst.

DBT85

Imagine by the end of the season, the team understanding Ra's, Strootman in January and having Van Persil back fit too.

Dat run in!

D_prOdigy

I still think Man City has had the worst transfer window relative to everyone else in the top 7. Can't even remember who they've signed other than Fernando and Lampard.

City got Mangala, Willy, Sagna. Their window was perfect. Properly stacked their squad. The cunts.

They shouldn't be selling New Savic tho.

Danchi

Fernando to help compliment one of their best players, very good cover at both full-back and goalkeeper, one of the most highly regarded young
-ish
centre-backs in Europe, and a very talented, Argentinian youngster who will play a total of 14 minutes in the next three years.

Very good summer.

tri_willy

fucken wow, united gone HAM on falcao, arseGAF is dead

transfer pandemonium at its best!

unitedGAF, you guys need at least one more signing... more significant than any signings you've had so far in this window... a replacement for howard webb

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Should have gone for Bendtner instead.

yvzxpn.gif

You love deadline day dont you Wooden, it shows the best of the British populace

Once we get to around 6pm they keep having to apologizing because all the kids start swearing live on camera.

dc89

can you imagine cancelling a fucking transfer via an SMS? We're talking MILLIONS here

"soz that's 2 much lul xoxo ttyl"

Gary Cook would have done this. When he was writing transfer targets on napkins in restaurants.

Never forget the whole "this is getting messy" incident at City where it was heard as "Get Messi" and we lodged a bid.

:loooooooooool

RiggyRob

City got Mangala, Willy, Sagna. Their window was perfect. Properly stacked their squad. The cunts.

They shouldn't be selling New Savic tho.

Fernando to help compliment one of their best players, very good cover at both full-back and goalkeeper, one of the most highly regarded young
-ish
centre-backs in Europe, and a very talented, Argentinian youngster who will play a total of 14 minutes in the next three years.

Very good summer.

You're right, I edited above.

C'mon Pellegrini, throw us a bone and give us Nastasic. The derbies are more fun when they're even, now we just get thrashed.

Bold One

Such a shame Manchester United couldn't sign Rickie Lambert or Adam Lallana because of no CL football. We just had to settle for Falcao and Di Maria instead

Top Bottom