• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Biabiany? Meh. I feel bad for Taarabt, he waited all summer for us only to lose out to Biabiany.

Anyway, at least Milan will be a super fast team in FIFA this year, between El Sha, Niang, Biabiany, Menez, Armero, and Abate. Dem counter attacks.

El Shaz for that assist yesterday was so quick. World Player of the year 2015 i hope.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Be hilarious when we play Leicester and still cant score and concede

This whole window has been about raised hopes and the reality that we dont have a midfield

DBT85

From the Beeb
5hJ7SeE.png

jtb

Banned
Be hilarious when we play Leicester and still cant score and concede

This whole window has been about raised hopes and the reality that we dont have a midfield

didn't need one to win the title. I'd worry more about horrid midfield in Europe, but obviously that's not going to be a problem this season

Suen

Biabiany? Meh. I feel bad for Taarabt, he waited all summer for us only to lose out to Biabiany.

Anyway, at least Milan will be a super fast team in FIFA this year, between El Sha, Niang, Biabiany, Menez, Armero, and Abate. Dem counter attacks.
He's become useless. He was horrible yesterday, pease buy him. I like Bia but we can at least buy two players with good quality for the money we sell him for.

Bia is all pace and nothing else.

Clegg

We still don't know if RVP is actually out or not. Falcao is very much the central striker too so Rooney can't really play beside him. Rooney to 10 or midfield. But then that possibly puts Mata, Di Maria an Herrera out of the team.

Just drop him.

Gibbo

Weidenfeller/Langerak
Piszczek/Großkreutz - Sokratis/Subotic - Hummels/Ginter/Sarr - Schmelzer/Durm
Bender/Kehl/Kirch - Sahin/Gündogan/Jojic
Kuba/Aubameyang - Micky/Kagawa - Reus/Ji
Immobile/Ramos

Damn

Yup. Once again, dortmund shall be my team for Fifa 15 seasons. Until NUFC signs lacazette that is.

Scum

We still don't know if RVP is actually out or not. Falcao is very much the central striker too so Rooney can't really play beside him. Rooney to 10 or midfield. But then that possibly puts Mata, Di Maria an Herrera out of the team.

Just drop him.

Moyes should have sold him straight away when he got the job.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Just drop him.
Di Maria wont be dropped, we know that much

Rojo will also play for sure

Herrera I cant imagine not playing either.

Rooney hasnt done anything in 3 games, no room for passengers

Sanjay

We have a trinity force back now at UTD!

I believe.

Di Maria Falcao Rooney
Blind Mata Herrera
Shaw Rojo Smalling Rafael
David de Gea

dc89

You got 3 class strikers. You don't need more than that when you're out of CL around February latest.

And when Jojo* and Aguero inevitably get injured is Dzeko meant to keep us going on all fronts?

* Yurt says he's made of glass. Even celebrating by sliding on his knees had him calling for a scan.

@AdamSMarshall
United midfielders Ben Pearson and Josh Harrop have been drafted into the England Under-20 squad to face Romania in Telford on Friday.

Wilson was already called up.

PaulLFC

Falcao is a strange signing. Great player, undoubtedly. But:

- It's yet to be fully seen if his injury will impact his game at all - look at Lucas after he had a similar injury. Falcao isn't as quick as Lucas was, so he might not be affected as much
- £6 million loan fee and millions more in wages, for a one year loan
- Doesn't exactly help an ageing squad, as he's 28
- Doesn't improve the main areas United need to strengthen (defence for one, has Rojo even got his work permit yet?)

The loan fee was good, how much are his wages? Does seem like a marquee signing in place of actually strengthening in more needed positions. If it gets them top 4 though it's probably worth the gamble. Big if.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Wow, just heard about Falcao to United.

Great move by them, this could be a real game changer, LVG has seen through the clubs over-reliance on a declining duo of Rooney & RVP.

While they still have some weaknesses, Falcao could just be man to mitigate them. Now they have a real chance at top 4.

3Sixty

Adam Blackmore
Just got the written equivalent of a blank look from #saintsfc with regards a loan for Diego Capel from Sp Lisbon

:lol

I don't even know what this means

L1NETT

@AdamSMarshall
United midfielders Ben Pearson and Josh Harrop have been drafted into the England Under-20 squad to face Romania in Telford on Friday.

Wilson was already called up.

Rolando Aarons also in as is Paul Digby the machine from Barnsley

Grimes from Exeter is meant to be tidy as well

----

Chelsea's terrific youth policy continues with Chalobah set to join Burnely on loan

DYCHE HAS MADE A GOOD SIGNING. WOW

Mr Cola

This United formation from Redcafe made me laugh

DDG

Players

Di Maria

Falcao.

Mr Cola

Bunch of folks on Redcafe saying playing Rooney and Falcao as a 2 wouldnt work upfront :3

But where could Rooney go, and what of poor Mata D:

Shit, I meant to post this one.

rumbo2qlu1m.gif

Oh lord, sorry shanks.

What is the point of linking Falcao with Arsenal. Wenger has spend 20 million euros a handful of times. He is never gonna spend that much on a player for one season.

Also why to Monaco even want to loan him out for one year. Makes no sense when they are in the CL.

@JakeFCohen 6m
One reason why Falcao loan would make sense for FFP reasons is bc wages could be "paid" by Monaco on books (tax-free) w MUFC paying Monaco.

Mothefuckers. #nomorality #payyourtaxes

Top Bottom