• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pappe

Bunch of folks on Redcafe saying playing Rooney and Falcao as a 2 wouldnt work upfront :3

But where could Rooney go, and what of poor Mata D:

Mata is gonna be sold now. Jose sold him because of lack of workrate. Jose learned his trade from LVG. LVG will also sell him for lack of workrate.

Poor Mata :(

FuturusX

But I'm such an amazing driver :( I'm BORN to drive

tumblr_mh1jzdAOWI1qaf90uo8_r1_250.gif

Love that film!!!!

pappe

What a different transfer window this one has been as compared to one last year.

Woodward has actually delivered. I dont think anyone expected that. Not even Glazers.Not even LVG. Not even Woodie himself.

I feel bad for Moyes. He had such a shit squad to deal with and was sacked anyway for it . . . LvG's United plays a couple of terrible games and the clubs buys him Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera, Rojos, etc.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We are in direct competition with Arsenal and are pissing them off in the transfer market, this takes me back.

I feel bad for Moyes. He had such a shit squad to deal with and was sacked anyway for it . . . LvG's United plays a couple of terrible games and the clubs buys him Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera, Rojos, etc.

Well.

It's a problem when the players you asked for was Fabregas, and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Had impostors handling the Herrera transfer.

And lost out on getting Fellaini cheap because you just had to conclude the deal at the last minute.

Sanjay

Falcao is a strange signing. Great player, undoubtedly. But:

- It's yet to be fully seen if his injury will impact his game at all - look at Lucas after he had a similar injury. Falcao isn't as quick as Lucas was, so he might not be affected as much
- £6 million loan fee and millions more in wages, for a one year loan
- Doesn't exactly help an ageing squad, as he's 28
- Doesn't improve the main areas United need to strengthen (defence for one, has Rojo even got his work permit yet?)

The loan fee was good, how much are his wages? Does seem like a marquee signing in place of actually strengthening in more needed positions. If it gets them top 4 though it's probably worth the gamble. Big if.

His game so far, this season, he scored past Arsenal in a friendly and 2 goals in Ligue 1.
http://www.ligue1.com/joueur/garcia-zarate-radamel-falcao

I would pay 6 million if he got us back into a top 4 team.

Forwards prime is 28 normally. So here's hoping.

Defending? fuck that lets gung ho tactics FM!

Man Utd: RVP, Rooney & Falcao
City: Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic & Negredo
Liverpool: Balotelli, Sturridge & Lambert
Chelsea: Costa, Remy & Drogba
Arsenal: Sanogo and Giroud

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Being hated is better than being laughed at

Every

Single

Week

:(

We better fucking win our next game

Well.

It's a problem when the players you asked for was Fabregas, and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Had impostors handling the Herrera transfer.

And lost out on getting Fellaini cheap because you just had to conclude the deal at the last minute.

Moyes is responsible for all of that? I guess I'm confused . . . in Italy the coaches don't actually handle the day-to-day transfer business, they make requests but then the board handles everything.

I can't believe Hernandez went to Madrid lol. Was expecting something like... At the very best, Valencia or Inter.

Moyes is responsible for all of that? I guess I'm confused . . . in Italy the coaches don't actually handle the day-to-day transfer business, they make requests but then the board handles everything.

Of course he isn't. Might be partly at fault, but it's an easy person to blame it all on for United supporters.

Top Bottom