• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Tc91

Hopefully Madrid make that Pea deal permanent. Will offset the Falcao deal next summer.

God I can't wait for next summer.

Who will we get.

The transfer world is our oyster.

Fuck this international break, I need to see Di Maria pinging balls to Rumbo.

panty

display

FFP isn't a problem for us. Monaco want the money next summer.

1371883234625.jpg

GorillaJu

It's entirely possible they miss the top 4. They've got 3 of their easier fixtures out of the way and they are on 2 points. Arsenal are giving them time to catch up here but the other top 4 contenders won't need this adapting time.

I mean cheering against United is like cheering against the bad guys in Game of Thrones. It's a very bad idea but you can't help it.

Rumors are that Klopp wants to keep playing Reus in the centre.

Pls tell me, he will kill the diamond 4-4-2 :(

Let's do 4-1-4-1 against Freiburg:
defense
Bender
Auba-Kagawa-Reus-Micky
Ramos

pls

:lol

"Why would they go to a club without Champions' League football"

:lol

Excuse me, but some of us thought football had some dignity and morality left in it.

"Manchester United now has the top 3 (Di Maria, Falcao, RVP) and 5 of 8 most expensive players in PL (Mata, Rooney) "

City the moral champions of Manchester.

Excuse me, but some of us thought football had some dignity and morality left in it.

"Manchester United now has the top 3 (Di Maria, Falcao, RVP) and 5 of 8 most expensive players in PL (Mata, Rooney) "

City the moral champions of Manchester.

Best part is we'll probably end up on the 5th or 6th spot.

Tc91

David De Gea ‏@D_DeGea 2m
Thanks for all mate! @S_Kagawa0317 !! We'll miss you!! Good luck on your new adventure.

Bwcs9ehIIAAaaoZ.jpg:large

Fuck Woody ;_;

Top Bottom