• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
van-persie-421086.jpg

It burns

Go_Ly_Dow

You guys are a bunch of ingrates. Chicha did great for you to get 2 championships and you still sat his ass on the bench, misused him to hell last season particularly and made the guy lose his confidence. Yea, he needed to go, you know, a fresh start, but don't act like you couldn't wait to see the back of him a year ago ;P

No ive always agreed with this mindset.

Still love Chicha. Think he will do well at Madrid.

nitewulf

if it was a question of spending 50m on Khedira, Remy, and Griezmann vs. Falcao, I would probably take those three over Falcao.
but none of the other three happened either though, and they were available.

oh well. I believe in Sanogo, I only doubt his ability to not get injured.
why though? he actually has no ball control, or pace. he is way worse than bendtner, and arsene stuck with him for years.

i cant understand when even the fans have a loser's mentality. i just cant understand it.

Lashley

Squawka Football
@Squawka
Southampton have officially cancelled Saphir Taïder's loan spell with the club from Inter Milan after just 27 days.

Lashley

Sam James Harper @Sharper_82_
Falcao
Costa
Balotelli
Lukaku
Remy
Mandzukic
Bony
Hernandez
Welbeck
Vela
Martinez

But no CF better than Sanogo were available? Ok Arsene

You guys are a bunch of ingrates. Chicha did great for you to get 2 championships and you still sat his ass on the bench, misused him to hell last season particularly and made the guy lose his confidence. Yea, he needed to go, you know, a fresh start, but don't act like you couldn't wait to see the back of him a year ago ;P

He was on the bench because he wasn't better than RVP or Rooney. A lot of us didn't really want him gone until this season. He didn't want to be at United either after last season. It was a mutual break up.

We fucking sold Cristante.

To give minutes to a Chelsea youth player.

What the fuck are we doing.

There's no point anymore.

There really isn't. Dat young, italians homegrown project.

I think he just asked for a transfer, after seeing how the board just went ahead with Van Ginkel. Still, a loan would've been perfect for both us and him, but we stopped making sense a long time ago.

FuturusX

So Wenger is going to sit on his hands....thought for sure he'd get a striker. Anyway about to get a flight...hopefully crazy antics occur when I emerge on the other side. (Messi to Stoke)

Oh and fuck you UTD ;)

nitewulf

Sam James Harper @Sharper_82_
Falcao
Costa
Balotelli
Lukaku
Remy
Mandzukic
Bony
Hernandez
Welbeck
Vela
Martinez

But no CF better than Sanogo were available? Ok Arsene

oh yeah thats the other thing, why the fuck didnt we call Vela back? surely he is better than anyone playing as a striker now at arsenal. doesnt make sense. Wenger is just set on his ways of playing all midfielders and trying to prove his finds (Sanogo) will come good.

Lashley

Wenger is a fucking disgrace, sorry but he is. Refereeing on TDD? Turning down chances to sign players, not trying hard enough for world class strikers. Disgrace.

inky

I am not the manager.

I know you are not. Just stand behind the players who did good for ya a bit more, you know, like supporters are known to do. This isn't for you particularly either, I've seen you write good words about him :p

I hope he regains his confidence and form at RM.

Wenger is a fucking disgrace, sorry but he is. Refereeing on TDD? Turning down chances to sign players, not trying hard enough for world class strikers. Disgrace.

You really don't understand how transfers work if you think it matters that Wenger is refereeing that match.

I know you are not. Just stand behind the players who did good for ya a bit more, you know, like supporters are known to do. This isn't for you particularly either, I've seen you write good words about him :p

I hope he regains his confidence and form at RM.

Me too, hopefully the RM fans don't kill him.

raven777

Bwc1qhqCUAAdC4z.jpg

Man Utd news ‏@NewsOn_manutd 2m
Pic: Radamel Falcao leaving Nice's airport for Manchester. #MUFC #MANUTD pic.twitter.com/tb5EvuGiQp

L1NETT

You really don't understand how transfers work if you think it matters that Wenger is refereeing that match.

I said this earlier Shanks my man but nobody listened

At a massive club like Arsenal there is no way Wenger is the one making the calls and doing the deals.

Would be great if that was the case though, old grandad Wenger suddenly jumping in a Range Rover and scooting up to Gatwick to collect Welbeck off his plane from Manchester

Danchi

oh yeah thats the other thing, why the fuck didnt we call Vela back? surely he is better than anyone playing as a striker now at arsenal. doesnt make sense. Wenger is just set on his ways of playing all midfielders and trying to prove his finds (Sanogo) will come good.

Vela didn't want to come back.

Wenger identified a lack of goals in the team and signed Sanchez as a result. He's not a typical no. 9, but I don't think that matters to Wenger. He's bought a goalscorer, wherever on the forward line he gets played, rather than simply a striker.

And, yes, he also rates Sanogo. Shocking that he thinks highly of his young players, I know. He should have binned him the moment things got tough like with Alex Song and Aaron Ramsey.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo just woke up, any bombshells?

on my Benfica's front, all I see is Milan's Cristante back on the table (yay), nothing about Campbell (boo)

edit: Diego Capel on Southhampton by loan possible says some media here

Top Bottom