• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jordan Rhodes to Hull City, so I guess the Benfica stuff was fake?

this day is going to be a motherfucking rollercoaster of emotions

Go_Ly_Dow

Soon as Arsene has finished filing his referees match report post match in that charity match he will start organising some signings.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
let us have Joel arsene, you old bastard, go buy a real striker

#freecampbell

ShogunX

Jordan Rhodes to Hull City, so I guess the Benfica stuff was fake?

this day is going to be a motherfucking rollercoaster of emotions

Surprised it's took this long for somebody to try and sign him. Rhodes is what is known as a ''boss slotter''. He'd score a load in Portugal.

Meanwhile in Dortmund:
CE5Yiqf.jpg

:lol

Soon as Arsene has finished filing his referees match report post match in that charity match he will start organising some signings.

So Messi, how would you like to join me and your buddy Sanchez at Arsenal?

Lol Wenger pls, I actually want to win trophies

Damn, I guess I'll just have to rely on Sanogo to get me all the goals then

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Remember 2 weeks ago when we were laughting at "Watch this space"

mwahahahahah

inky

Well United are much better off than when the window started, that's for sure. The MF is sketchy but the thing they really needed and didn't get was a tough as nails CB.

An injury free squad is going to be no joke, I bet.

L1NETT

Jordan Rhodes is scottish btw

And would be right weird to see him go to Portugal

His record his unbelievable

20 goals a season for like 5 seasons in a row. Mad

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United-formation-tactics.png

?? Alot of people seem to think this is us going forward

Rhaknar

did Rojo get his permit yet btw?

footballGaf today:

tumblr_inline_mhjrldbnfj8x.gif

Para los que preguntáis:

> Benzema en La Liga con el Madrid: 1 gol cada 140 min.
> @CH14_ en la Premier con el United: 1 gol cada 131 min.

CHICHARITOOOOO

Mr Cola

I wonder if Di Maria was told that Falcao was coming, or vice versa, everything was really slow then suddenly all this, maybe one, or both players needed some assuaging that others were coming in of quality?

I wonder if Di Maria was told that Falcao was coming, or vice versa, everything was really slow then suddenly all this, maybe one, or both players needed some assuaging that others were coming in of quality?

So what you're saying.. vidal might've needed this sign? Right?

Rhaknar

Media reporting Cristante to Benfica is a done deal

please please please please be true, out midfield is butchered with injuries and this kid seems so good.

we're selling cristante to benfica :looooooool what a fucking joke.

sorry Milan bro :(

so he's good? :p

Top Bottom