• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

DominoKid

United-formation-tactics.png

?? Alot of people seem to think this is us going forward

I like it. Hope it works IRL.

Isnt Rojo having work permit problems?

Falcao, good lord. High fee overall but will be worth it if he fires us into the CL. And if he doesn't, well, we can just send him back to Monaco.

I wonder if Di Maria was told that Falcao was coming, or vice versa, everything was really slow then suddenly all this, maybe one, or both players needed some assuaging that others were coming in of quality?

LvG did say that the Di Maria transfer would 'speed up' other transfers, I wasn't sure if that meant players leaving or coming in.

Bold One

Oblivion is a decent watch,

Really strong opening, so so middle, good ending

Stunning visuals, awesome OST

Sci Fi Cruise is best Cruise

dc89

Joao Moutinho. That guy sitting in this moment alone in that luxurious Montecarlo room telling himself: "The fuck I'm doing still here"

There's no way the Tanc came up with that. It's too good for him.
But it's true. Where is Moutinho's position? Could he have been useful at United?

Media reporting Cristante to Benfica is a done deal

please please please please be true, out midfield is butchered with injuries and this kid seems so good.

sorry Milan bro :(

so he's good? :p

Only 19 and showing a lot of promise. Was a standout in our shit preseason. I thought Inzaghi would give him more playing time this season but with Van Ginkel coming I guess they figured they'd cash in on him instead.

Joao Moutinho. That guy sitting in this moment alone in that luxurious Montecarlo room telling himself: "The fuck I'm doing still here"

There's no way the Tanc came up with that. It's too good for him.
But it's true. Where is Moutinho's position? Could he have been useful at United?

CM, would be great for them.

More rumors of Salah going out on loan. Yes please.

I don't even care if no one else comes in, a youngster would be more useful.

Some very weak rumout about him going to us at Crystal Palace. Must be fake though, can't see us being able to afford a loan deal for him.

Would love to get him though. So far we only seem to have signed that f*cking blue lobster.

People on twitter are trying to get our Eagle mascot to get out and fight him.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 59s

Jorge Mendes clearly not satisfied with his earnings so far in transfer window. Moutinho, another of his clients, now being touted around.

Wooders and Mendes are officially fuck buddies for life.

Madrid must be so fucking thankful that Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Bale are so reliable. Benzema and Hernandez is a frankly shocking choice of strikers for a club with their reputation, especially considering they won the CL last year.

Falcao is a great transfer for Man Utd no matter how I look at it. His presence will oust an underperforming player whichever way Van Gaal builds around him.

Arsenal pls. I don't agree with the attacks on Wenger for being away since his presence isn't necessary, but he doesn't seem interested in signing anyone, which is mental imo.

Thank fuck we have a 4 point headstart on Man Utd, expect a pretty big change in their fortunes with Falcao, Blind and Rojo. Not that I reckon the last 2 will be great, but massive upgrades on what they're using at the moment.

Nathan Ecclestone signed a one year deal with Partick Thistle. Never expected him to make it in the PL, but christ.

So far we are apparently getting rid of Sandro, Obika and Fryers, with Holtby going on loan?

Soldado, Lennon, Townsend and Naughton also linked away?

This is dejavu, remember that time we wanted Moutinho, AVB had his heart set on it....

Step forward Morgan Schneiderlin.

Can't wait to chill out with Sky Sports tonight and see us linked with him all night then nothing. Welbeck on loan looks likely though?

Top Bottom