• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes
LVG didnt asked for Moutinho. The player knows that. And he knows Valencia coach asked for him...

Edward+Woodward+Sunderland+v+Manchester+United+JoCcisc6EKMl.jpg

Hixx

If Borini signs for QPR on a permanent Congerton and the rest of the negotiating team at SAFC want to fucking explain what's happened. We'll look like right fucking berks.

Torres leaving message to fans

Will never forget when he scored that goal against Barcelona. My housemates were in my room at the time (non-sporting fans) and couldn't understand how a goal could send me jumping around like a fucking lunatic.

It doesn't matter that we were through anyway because lol pep and lol barca, it was still a fantastic moment.

Torres leaving message to fans

Will never forget when he scored that goal against Barcelona. My housemates were in my room at the time (non-sporting fans) and couldn't understand how a goal could send me jumping around like a fucking lunatic.

It doesn't matter that we were through anyway because lol pep and lol barca, it was still a fantastic moment.

He should release a new book and just change the red background colour to blue. #onceabluealwaysablue

Hopefully Cleverly and Welbeck and Anderson fuck off to somewhere else.

Well, hopefully Welbeck does somewhere else and learns to shoot.

And in January Young needs to fuck off somewhere else.

operon

if woodward was smart he will have signed falcao on a city style bonus heavy contract. I'm sure city will have saved a lot of money after losing to Stoke the other night

inky

why did he get him instead of falcao?

how much is man utd paying to get falcao (wage + loan fee)?

this transfer window has been horrible for madrid (excluding signing kroos)

They don't want anyone to compete unsettle Benz. And there's still Jesé to challenge for that second spot I guess.

If Borini signs for QPR on a permanent Congerton and the rest of the negotiating team at SAFC want to fucking explain what's happened. We'll look like right fucking berks.

I was under the impression that Borini took so fucking long to accept that he has no place at Liverpool and Sunderland is his best option, that Sunderland have moved on without him and spent the necessary money elsewhere.

Borini looks like the bellend in all this imo.

Danchi

Moutinho wasn't great year (and he was pretty bad in the World Cup). Thought his next move would've been Russia.

Didn't realise he's 27 though. Thought he was 30 by now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If we cant score with Falcao and our other attacking talents in the team.

Well we might just go home now :3

Hixx

I was under the impression that Borini took so fucking long to accept that he has no place at Liverpool and Sunderland is his best option, that Sunderland have moved on without him and spent the necessary money elsewhere.

Borini looks like the bellend in all this imo.

We haven't moved on. We're going to panic buy/loan some absolute dross at about 10pm when he signs for QPR because Short is fed up of spending money.

Once we get Coates and Alvarez done (both formalities it seems) we are one player away from a bloody decent team (and squad, for once) and Fabio would be perfect for that hole. And we're going to miss out. Take the hit, sell Fletcher in January. It's so fucking important we get that LW filled with quality; after the DM position it's probably the most pivotal yet awkward position in our team to fill.

jts

...hate me...
Moutinho was pretty poor last year (and bad in the World Cup). Thought his next move would've been Russia.

Didn't realise he's 27 though. Thought he was 30 by now.
Moutinho doesn't work well if he's not motivated. He had also hit a big rut before Porto picked him up, wasn't even getting called to the NT anymore.

Carbonox

newcastle what are you doing

Mbiwa's joined Roma. Pisses me right off. Superior player to Steven Taylor. That god awful cretinous leech is still hanging on for dear life at the club. Fuck off.

Get Lascelles back.

Or sign van Dijk (Alderweireld's clearly joining Southampton now).

Or sign Defoe.

I don't care.

James is playing like a pussy avoiding the ball, when Ronaldo is out so they need the others to step up more than ever.

I'd have been fucking livid with yesterday's performance tbh

Oh, SSN transfer deadline inbreds. How I've missed thee.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cristante all but official

Enzo PErez confirms he stays at Benfica

small...boner...rising. Give me a attacker / striker and this pre-season debacle might actually be salvagable!

Doc_Drop

newcastle what are you doing

Mbiwa's joined Roma. Pisses me right off. Superior player to Steven Taylor. That god awful cretinous leech is still hanging on for dear life at the club. Fuck off.

Get Lascelles back.

Or sign van Dijk (Alderweireld's clearly joining Southampton now).

Or sign Defoe.

I don't care.

Don't get me started....maybe just one experienced PL striker might be wise. Not just another load of newbies. Mike Ashley...ergh!

ShogunX

James is playing like a pussy avoiding the ball, when Ronaldo is out so they need the others to step up more than ever.

I'd have been fucking livid with yesterday's performance tbh

Oh, SSN transfer deadline inbreds. How I've missed thee

Reading a few of your posts in the last few days you would fit right in with the Stoke lot.

Feorax

£10m. Tempted to reject the deal and hope for £12m.

Assaidi is the bigger issue. Stoke pls.

Borini deal would still be great business in the context of what we got Balotelli and Lambert for. Both are infinitely more useful.

Assaidi wants £50k p/w apparently. Might have to be another loan.

Top Bottom