• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

TeddyBoy

Not sure how Assaidi is a bigger issue. Less wages, less value, same lack of impact on the team

Someone will buy Borini and he could at least play in the FA Cup or League Cup. I don't think anyone wants to buy Assaidi and he's not good enough for our second team.

Reading a few of your posts in the last few days you would fit right in with the Stoke lot.

Ouch. Poor Hitch.

Borini deal would still be great business in the context of what we got Balotelli and Lambert for. Both are infinitely more useful.

Assaidi wants £50k p/w apparently. Might have to be another loan.

£10m isn't a bad deal, but we've still got a fairly large net spend which I'd like to bring down as much as possible.

Sky Sports News said Assaidi had lessened his wage demands a little, hopefully enough for Stoke to bite.

BBC Sport's Pat Murphy: "Aston Villa have made an undisclosed bid for Real Sociedad attacking midfielder Sergio Canales.

"Formerly at Real Madrid, Canales was a half-time substitute for Real Sociedad in their game against his former team on Sunday. Madrid were leading 2-0 at the break, but Sociedad ran out 4-2 winners with Canales laying on the fourth goal.

"Villa's bid does not mean their interest in Tom Cleverley is over - but that one's now with the player's camp.

What are you doing Cleverley ffs.

ShogunX

Hernandez to Hull Official

Dele Alli might go before deadline too. Probably a prem club.

Liam Andrews ‏@liamandrewsmk 4 min.
MK Dons expecting a bid for Dele Alli today. It's likely to be from Liverpool. Dons hope to keep him until January. More soon.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hate leaving it this late, what if we find someone in Falcaos medical :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
FourFourTweet ‏@FourFourTweet

Benfica have approached Arsenal about signing Joel Campbell on loan. £600k loan fee, £10m option to buy. #AFC

loan isnt exactly what I wanted but its better than nothing, especially on the last day

Fuck Galliani for selling Cristante to make roster space so we can develop a Chelsea youngster for them. Will never forgive him for that.

Galliani said:
"The transfer window closes at 23:00 CET. We will see what happens..."

nvI1qiJ.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You think Falcao is carrying m8?

I think I woke up this morning and found out that something that shouldnt be happening is happening, its quite absurd, I went to sleep thinking our transfers were over.

Honestly im still in shock, this doesnt sound real.

he'll get more minutes than Keylor Navas...
lol

Lewis Baker at Chelsea is likely to get more minutes than Navas is at Real

@above, don't be a City fan. He wasn't good enough to play, he didn't play.

He shouldn't have signed him on the basis that he would play then if he wasn't sure, could have gone elsewhere even if it was Championship, but never mind. Im sure he's having a great time at Vitesse.

I just realised there is a good chance that I will never have to watch Chicarito's shaky little prayer thing before a game again. There is fuck all chance that little round headed cunt is starting a game for Madrid.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
old? Abel Hernandez to Hull official

Luis Martins to Granada official

Retweeted by Sam Pollard-Jones ️
Charlie Prendeville @CharliePren · 5h

Jhordan Rodes to Benfica loan with view to permanent move #blackburn #rhodes #Benfica #SSNHQ

Replied to 0 times

wait what, now its back on. I CANT TAKE THIS ROLLERCOASTER YOU GUYS :/

shiroryu

Congrats United GAF, Falcao is a great buy, and better you than City. But this leaves Januzaj in the cold. Sell him to us so that Wenger can convert him into a striker and sell him back to you in 2022.

ShogunX

Oh, thought you were being passive aggressive and actualy had a problem with my posts recently :p

Would you take 4th right now?

I'd take 3rd now. We would no doubt get a twat of a qualifying match if we finished 4th and it would be a little disappointing on the back of last season.

I like to think once Makovic, Balotelli, Lallana, Moreno, Manquillo and Lovren are all fully settled and integrated in to the team we can push on and match last season. Losing Suarez is always going to put the spotlight on what we do and how we perform but hopefully the trio of Sterling, Sturridge and Mario can make up for it.

Top Bottom