• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

OMG HAHAHA. SKY SPORTS NEWS TWICE NOW.

"WE WANT TO GET YOUR NOT ONLY THE RIGHT INFORMATION ON RADAMAL FALCAO FROM REAL MADRID TO MANCHESTER UNITED"

TWICE

Congrats United GAF, Falcao is a great buy, and better you than City. But this leaves Januzaj in the cold. Sell him to us so that Wenger can convert him into a striker and sell him back to you in 2022.

Januzaj will replace Mata sooner than expected

I'd take 3rd now. We would no doubt get a twat of a qualifying match if we finished 4th and it would be a little disappointing on the back of last season.

I like to think once Makovic, Balotelli, Lallana, Moreno, Manquillo and Lovren are all fully settled and integrated in to the team we can push on and match last season. Losing Suarez is always going to put the spotlight on what we do and how we perform but hopefully the trio of Sterling, Sturridge and Mario can make up for it.

Honestly, Di Maria and Falcao have me worried about Man Utd. I'd say 4th would be a little disappointing if they hadn't signed those two, but now there legitimately seem to be 5 teams vying for 4 places, and it's imperative that we get in again. Think we could be much more attractive to targets if we can reclaim a position as a team who expects to get in the CL every year, whereas doing it last season was a possible one-off.

Think we may have got Sanchez if we were in the CL all the time.

Hixx

Meh. Calmed down a bit and not too fussed on Borini. I suppose at the least it gives Giak/Mavrias/Buckley/Alvarez a chance to show they can make that spot theirs.

I'll go mental again at 10pm when Borini's pictured in a QPR shirt though
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
OMG HAHAHA. SKY SPORTS NEWS TWICE NOW.

"WE WANT TO GET YOUR NOT ONLY THE RIGHT INFORMATION ON RADAMAL FALCAO FROM REAL MADRID TO MANCHESTER UNITED"

TWICE

When Di Maria signed the tool outside Carrington said he was on £190k a month at least 6 times, no-one corrected him

Deal of the century.

Tc91

Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman 31s
Negredo close to leaving by all accounts,agreed personal terms,Micah Richards in Italy talking to Fiorentina,four clubs after Nastasic #mcfc

Don't do it Rumbo.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait what about Vidal? no fucking way he goes to QPR (no offense to any QPR fans)

Wish we'd sold Borini to Sunderland

1) More money
2) Preferable club
3) Preferable manager
4) QPR can fuck off

Hope we get Klopp when Rodgers take on the mammoth task of revolutionising the England setup

Go_Ly_Dow

Not even joking when I say Chicharito is gonna make splashes at Madrid.

Ancelotti is a visionary. He can see it too.

Debut tap in and then gonna grab some really important goals for them this season in La Liga and CL. Including a potential winner in El Classico.

Bookmark/Save this post for those moments.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All jokes aside, i dont usually meddle in other teams business, I am flat out shocked that Arsenal are not doing anything.

Still think they will be up there at the end of the season, is there just no money there?

Top Bottom