• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hixx

Wish we'd sold Borini to Sunderland

1) More money
2) Preferable club
3) Preferable manager
4) QPR can fuck off

Hope we get Klopp when Rodgers take on the mammoth task of revolutionising the England setup

But we can laugh at Borini now. He thought he was too good for Sunderland, he was good enough to play and start for Champions League teams in his mind.

Then he gets shipped off to QPR after his manager told him ever so politely to "fuck off, we want the money"
ifC9F8b25UMR1.png

K1LLER7

BroadcastMoose: "I am told Falcao has already has part of his Utd medical in France, the rest will be done here at Carrington"

wedward

Turned down for what?

Manchester United have replaced RVP before Arsenal replaced RVP.

Never forget Man U bros, you are never, and will never be as incompetent as Arsenal Football Club. Congrats on Falcao. You are a club that replaces injured players.

Wenger is so tired of consistently finishing fourth that he is going to see what it feels like to finish 5th.

Sounds like we aren't signing anyone. Jtb and Meus were right. And for that...I must commit seppuku....

It's been real guys...

its doesnt matter bcoz its money earned! fuck CitEH

all dem noodles and condoms across the world with our logo on them

EARNED I TELL YA

This is earning money

Nv8FV9d.jpg

A little horse, doing good business.

This is just disgusting and ruining football:

RNEAy31.png

and that's without even adding in Vidal, Falcao and Blind.

Anyone who are a neutral should support Chelsea and City, for justice.

Esch

Banned
WUMger is so hilarious brehs. Entire Arsenal fan base wringing their hands globally about being an absolutely incomplete team but he gives no fucks. Charity matches in italy, he told us no new players. Just classic.

cffTHcq.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Turned down for what?

Manchester United have replaced RVP before Arsenal replaced RVP.

Never forget Man U bros, you are never, and will never be as incompetent as Arsenal Football Club. Congrats on Falcao. You are a club that replaces injured players.

Wenger is so tired of consistently finishing fourth that he is going to see what it feels like to finish 5th.

Sounds like we aren't signing anyone. Jtb and Meus were right. And for that...I must commit seppuku....

It's been real guys...

I think one of you and Liverpool are going to run away with third and the next one down is going to be in an end of season fight with us, Liverpools defence still looks gash and your strikers are gash. I still think you will be fine :3

Abraxas

I want to say i told you so to tge rest of arse-GAF but we all knew this would happen. Fourth is gone, dead and buried, we will be lucky to hit the exalted heights of moyes united last year.

Zabojnik

You'd think people would've realized by now that the simpatico is just Klopp's public persona. He's actually quite the cunt.

Or at least that's what Bayern fans tell me. I believe them.

But we can laugh at Borini now. He thought he was too good for Sunderland, he was good enough to play and start for Champions League teams in his mind.

Then he gets shipped off to QPR after his manager told him ever so politely to "fuck off, we want the money"
ifC9F8b25UMR1.png

But I like Borini :(

There's a point though where confidence in your own ability becomes stupidity and a risk to your own career. Rodgers made it clear to him months ago that he wasn't needed. And unlike Henderson when Rodgers tried selling him, there were players preventing him from ever getting the chance to even show that he deserved a run in the team. The only time it looked like he'd even be third choice in a one-striker system was between the Remy move collapsing and Balotelli coming in.

At his age, he needs to play every week.

George Boyd is like a swagless Samaras

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cuntymore saying Arsenal made a tentative enquiry about Negredo

cba to copy the tweet, but it's there.

last day of transfer window isnt exactly the time to be doing "tentative enquiries" :p

Go_Ly_Dow

The moment Falcao and United happened is the moment Vidal sat alone in a dark room with hands on face and thought to himself "i've made a huge mistake"

Top Bottom