• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

you want to get rid of chicha when fellaini is who you should be looking to offload onto a lesser team

This is bad logic. There's a possibility of getting Hernandez shipped off, and he's willing to leave it seems like. Fellani only just got to United and I highly doubt anyone will take him for decent money (also considering his wages).

Scum

Are we out of EL yet?

Linette, why are you happy about ClevDog leaving? Does Bradford get a sell on clause activated??

he's still my favorite player to watch

chelsea's a better team with him around

i cheer for him whenever he assists or scores or gets subbed in

sure, his international form's not what it used to be, but he was fantastic for us last season

with proper midfield support, he'd be the PL's top scorer

Posted by Don't Laugh

Not sure if troll

you want to get rid of chicha when fellaini is who you should be looking to offload onto a lesser team

actually, your whole squad should probably be auctioned off and rebuilt from scratch

i find it funny that van gaal is off to a worse start than moyes

man u will be clamoring for moyes' return by midseason :D

What are you even on about? We should get rid of both, but Fellaini is injured so no one will fucking take him.

This is bad logic. There's a possibility of getting Hernandez shipped off, and he's willing to leave it seems like. Fellani only just got to United and I highly doubt anyone will take him for decent money (also considering his wages).

but hernandez is actually a quality player unlike fellaini

idk, psg seems to like overspending for mediocre players

wedward

actually, your whole squad should probably be auctioned off and rebuilt from scratch

This is decent banter m8.

A team that has plenty of strikers and few mids should be looking to sell off one of their only decent mids instead of a piss poor striker?

Clegg

Fellaini was told he can leave. In fact it looked like Napoli were going to go for him but them he injured himself so now there's no interest in him. There's a rake of players who've been told they're surplus to requirements. Right now we're trying to get rid of all of the players who have received a firm interest from clubs.

Kill3r7

he's still my favorite player to watch

chelsea's a better team with him around

i cheer for him whenever he assists or scores or gets subbed in

sure, his international form's not what it used to be, but he was fantastic for us last season

with proper midfield support, he'd be the PL's top scorer

Come on Fernando quit lying to us.

TorresMiss.gif

torres.gif

Sage00

Once And Future Member
BwJcVv4CEAAeKRI.jpg

lol, love it. Though I only wish we had some of that money they're talking about. If Legia have signed a single player this window then they've signed more than us.

Manager

Arsenal away, Bayern away and Chelsea home in ONE WEEK.

Also:
Sky Sports: " Is it true you wanted Di Maria"
Txiki: "No, no... At that price? hahahahaha, no..."

L1NETT

Linette, why are you happy about ClevDog leaving? Does Bradford get a sell on clause activated??

We get 10% minimum

If it's done sharpish we have dosh to get Redshaw off Morecambe and maybe get a quality free agent in

Could be massive. Plus we have no debt to play off so hopefully it goes straight into Parky's playing budget

This is it annoys me when tribunals are so unfair on small teams. Because of the fucked up way big clubs stockpile clubs these fees can be crucial.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We appear to have no midfielders left, which ill admit is a marginal improvement on our current stock.

Still, cant play with 9 men D:

Jarnet87

Chicharito is a fine player, unfortunately he's a poacher on a team that is absolutely rubbish right now and can't do anything in the final third. He was quite deadly when he first came to the club in 2010, of course then we still had a bit of quality. Park, Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Rooney. Nani and Valencia hadn't turned to shit.

Scum

We get 10% minimum

If it's done sharpish we have dosh to get Redshaw off Morecambe and maybe get a quality free agent in

Could be massive. Plus we have no debt to play off so hopefully it goes straight into Parky's playing budget

This is it annoys me when tribunals are so unfair on small teams. Because of the fucked up way big clubs stockpile clubs these fees can be crucial.

Good shit. Here's hoping he does leave then.

Arnie

Hard to whack that.

I remember getting a flight from London to Belfast once at short notice, over £400 return. Glad I wasn't paying for it.

Congrats, man. Should be some great matchups for you guys.

Cheers lads, absolutely buzzing for it.

Never been to a European away. No guarantee of a match ticket but at that price there's no harm in travelling with the away support even if you don't.

We've got season tickets with all other cup matches to try and get our tickets, so we're in with an alright chance. If we don't we'll just fly out super cheap and try and buy through other means.

Linius

Really hate the fact that Ajax won't announce which day exactly the Passe Partouts go on sale for Champions League. With my club card I can only buy expensive seats starting now. "Some days" after september first the rest will go on sale. That can be every time, hope I don't miss the sale...

Lightning

Banned
I need to find out when we play our cl games. Better not be like last season where we had Liverpool, Dortmund, United all in the same week.

LAM09

Looks like Cerci will be definitely sold, but who to?

One minute it was Atletico, and now rumours are saying, he is off to Arsenal.

Top Bottom