• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

beast

10570274_10152728101212164_5859192885892784591_n.jpg

Scum

What happened to Lyon? I always remembered them as plug FC's bogey team.

Cheers lads, absolutely buzzing for it.

Never been to a European away. No guarantee of a match ticket but at that price there's no harm in travelling with the away support even if you don't.

We've got season tickets with all other cup matches to try and get our tickets, so we're in with an alright chance. If we don't we'll just fly out super cheap and try and buy through other means.

Behave yourself when you're away, mmmkay? 😒

Never been to a European away. No guarantee of a match ticket but at that price there's no harm in travelling with the away support even if you don't.

We've got season tickets with all other cup matches to try and get our tickets, so we're in with an alright chance. If we don't we'll just fly out super cheap and try and buy through other means.
This is why I envy you folks who reside in Europe. :( If I want to go see Chelsea or Marseille or whoever play it would cost me my yearly vacation fund. Probably worth it though but unfortunately not really possible at the moment. Might make plans for next season or April-May.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I know we need to trim the squad but selling midfielders worries me :3

Id be alot more confident if there wasnt 4 days left in the window and we still have no DM or CM.

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 1m

Torino board confirm Cerci has asked to leave the club: "Arsenal? There are many options. We'll see what happens.."

Do we really want Cerci? He's not really a striker is he?

Linius

Flights booked for Madrid away.

£60 return.

Yeasssssssss

That's awesome man. Wish I had the funds to book tickets to an away game. Paris wouldn't even be that expensive actually, but still.

Hope you get ticks, would be awesome to enjoy it from inside the stadium.

Barzul

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 2m
Torino board confirm Cerci has asked to leave the club: "Arsenal? There are many options. We'll see what happens.."

This one might have legs.

EDIT: Dammit I dced.

Hadi Sacko is signing for Sporting, was a Bordeaux player and a U-21 French international.
Another bizzare signing, not sure why we want him.

TeddyBoy

I can't believe Lyon have been knocked out.

It's a little sad Lyon or Marseilles aren't in the group stages, if PSG actually win the Champions League at some point they could maybe manage to claw back some European places for the league so the Ligue 1 has more exposure and cash income.

Who am I kidding, PSG will buy all the players and everyone else in Ligue 1 will continue as they are now :/

Flights booked for Madrid away.

£60 return.

Yeasssssssss

Congrats mate, remember to wear your number 38 shirt there ;)

Carbonox

Christ even Adriam Durham would be proud of that provocative dribble

And Hedgehog's big club bias is clearly shown by other selections and the players he has picked from the so called "less fashionable" clubs are the wrong ones

If we are picking Colback may as well go into the championship and get Calum Wilson/Antonio/Assombalonga.

UmBongo would do a better job than Rickie Lambert m8.

Peco

So are we really signing the spanish version of Matri?

Seriously, Gignac is better. Borriello too. Or I don't know, Rivaldo is still playing right?

Barzul

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 1m

Do we really want Cerci? He's not really a striker is he?

See my post on Cerci.

Think we end the window with Cerci, Rabiot, CB. Wenger porbably does see Sanchez as a CF. He's not been bluffing. Walcott will also serve as cover. My biggest worry about Alexis at CF has been his size, but he showed yesterday that he can infact hold up the ball and bring midfielders into play. It is however one thing to do it vs Besiktas and another vs Man City or Chelsea.

wedward

Very jealous.

That sounds like a good time.

I'd love to go to an away CL game for Arsenal but i'd have to deal with Bully, the pirate-looking cunt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
LvG said there'd be more incomings soon. Hopefully anyway.

Ive no doubt we will try, but we have lost every bargaining trick by leaving it this late now, club can swallow 60m for a world class Di Maria, not sure we will swallow overpaying for our 2nd and 3rd choice targets.

The leaving of players today gives me a little hope, in that midfielders are leaving and we are short, so there must be confidence, i just wish there wasnt 4 days left, its too close for comfort.

Clev, for all his hounding, is a CM, letting him go without bringing someone else in with our numbers is not good business.

Top Bottom