• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hates welbeck because he's "shit at football"

wants podolski and hernandez

yurt fuck off.

I want Podolski because he's COOL. That's basically our requirement for 5th choice, and AT ONE POINT IN HIS LIFE he was a proper footballer.

Welbeck is just absolute wank. WANK, in a bag of SHIT

Abraxas

I just can't comprehend how we haven't got carvalho.

Player is keen. Sporting keen, and bought a replacement. Arsenal keen, need the player. Fee clear. Arsenal have the cash in hand. Isn't bought.

WTF!

L1NETT

800k would pay for two seasons worth of stability for our club.

But instead his money grabbing cunt of an agent wants some ludicrously large fucking wage

Whilst players earn 100ks every week

Fuck modern football

fuck tom cleverley

fucking fuck

Sage00

Once And Future Member
A striker!!!!! I can't believe it.

scSy80D.gif

P31pxyp.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so Arsenal gets Welbeck but wont free up Campbell? fuck you Wenger :(

kharma45

Goodbye Danny. Glad to see the fucking back of you. Shite striker, shite winger. If you weren't English you'd have been gone ages ago.

jtb

Banned
really not a fan of this move, but let's see what he can do.

guess the fantasies of Sanchez playing at CF have basically been killed pretty quickly

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gah

Goodbye Danny, I wish him well but if he is well he could hurt us :(

Hurts

Carbonox

Newcastle doing absolutely fuck all today apart from loaning out a CB when we're in desperate need of them. Well done you fucking cockroaches.

Scum

800k would pay for two seasons worth of stability for our club.

But instead his money grabbing cunt of an agent wants some ludicrously large fucking wage

Whilst players earn 100ks every week

Fuck modern football

fuck tom cleverley

fucking fuck

:-(

This is what i felt when we signed Morata. Just utter humiliation

LUCI

Compare your window to ours! Yours is at least an 11 by comparison

You guys are slowly becoming us. At least we sign five players for free, Marotta just stops at two just because.

I wanted to see more money from Berlusconi, like everybody promised back in May, nothing against Galliani this year.

Top Bottom