• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Abraxas

He certainly has potential...

ibbwdOtcSJva7X.gif

ih6QRoSzMdDAb.gif

ib081dp0xkxNhp.gif

m16 giroud has scored peaches too, and Sanogo once scored 4 in one game against a champions league club.

Beyond The Last Man ‏@BeyondTLM 2m
Wow. Welbeck leaving puts at risk a remarkable MUFC record of having had at least 1 player from their youth ranks in first team since 1937.

Wilson save us

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Yurt and fuck Zabo and fuck Laboured and fuck Kharma. Watch him boss it for Arsenal and you'll all be left to roll on the floor and make up excuses and suck your own dicks

fuck you all

Danny 4eva

forza welbz

jtb

Banned
also, Sanogo has started, what... 4? 5? games for Arsenal? and most of those games were in the FA cup which... he helped us win?

losing patience with him? give me a fucking break.

and 16m? seriously? what the fuck. that's a horrific price for an indefensible transfer.

kharma45

Fuck Yurt and fuck Zabo and fuck Laboured and fuck Kharma. Watch him boss it for Arsenal and you'll all be left to roll on the floor and make up excuses and suck your own dicks

fuck you all

Danny 4eva

forza welbz

Wilbz, sorry. You're going to be wrong on this.

Stop letting your English bias blind you.

Welbeck.

Is.

Shit.

So we loaned out ex Schalke cunt Marvin Pourié... and got that winger in from Fulham.

We are basically doing a United only refusing to buy strikers instead of midfielders... No midfielders we keep signings lots and lots of. But we only got one real forward now.... and that's Toyota Cornelius.

Why.

Another year of failing.

noal

Banned
What's happened? Not watched SSN all day!

He's the one who was losing his rag a couple of years ago due to arsenal fans pushing and shouting and swearing. He was really getting annoyed and I thought he was going to chin someone.

They went to him earlier and it was happening again; you could see the hate in his face! So they have moved him inside the empty Emirates to calm down.

SSN have already apologised about five times for swearing; I can see then changing the format soon.

Pennywise

Arsenal finally get's a player with more balance than Sanogo.

Anyway, watched the first 7 episodes of the Sopranos.
Nothing groundbreaking but a good series so far, don't get the hype yet though.

ShogunX

Welbeck or Balotelli?

In a team that already has Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling who both offer much more than Welbeck does? Balotelli every time. Think Welbeck is a decent player myself, he's got pace, works hard and can play in a few different positions, he's still young so can improve but one of the weaker aspects of his game is consistently finishing chances.

He's nowhere near Sturridge ability wise.

dc89

He's the one who was losing his rag a couple of years ago due to arsenal fans pushing and shouting and swearing. He was really getting annoyed and I thought he was going to chin someone.

They went to him earlier and it was happening again; you could see the hate in his face! So they have moved him inside the empty Emirates to calm down.

SSN have already apologised about five times for swearing; I can see then changing the format soon.

Aye. That's pretty shitty. Let the guy do his job lol.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It's times like this I'm glad my I have no expectations whatsoever for any transfer my shitty third-world team can make, I'd be dead if we paid 18m for Welbeck

Zabojnik

I now realize that I've been too hard on Welbz. He's a solid striker with some untapped potential, he'll do very well at Arsenal.

Top Bottom