• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

People are really underrating Welbeck. A big reason why he hasn't scored many goals last season is because he played on the wing. Whenever he's played up front he has produced, especially last season. He's technically good, has pace, and can do a job if needed. I think he's a great fit for Arsenal.

That's not to excuse some of his bambi moments in the final third and he needs to get rid of that. He will score goals though if you play him up front.

WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I mean sure

But that doesn't stop Welbeck being a good signing for Arsenal

Some folk are off their tits with rage and bile. Watch him play and see how much he brings to a side rather than judge him on opta or some poop.

Really classy

I'm serious!! He turned countless of players into world class

Henry wasn't even a good finisher before his move to England

I BELIEVE IN YOU ARSENE

DBT85

He's 24 in November. He's past the potential stage.

People are really underrating Welbeck. A big reason why he hasn't scored many goals last season is because he played on the wing. Whenever he's played up front he has produced, especially last season. He's technically good, has pace, and can do a job if needed. I think he's a great fit for Arsenal.

That's not to excuse some of his bambi moments in the final third and he needs to get rid of that. He will score goals though if you play him up front.

WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME

I just think the Bambi stuff, or spider on skates as I've always called him, needed to go 2 years ago. He does have great pace and he will stretch a defence, but I've lost count of the amount of times he's been in great positions only to fall over easier than Drogba when standing near Lehmann. I also wish her bulked up a little.

Yup, moving in to prospect territory.
Beat me lol

Abraxas

Lequipe just reported that Arsenal are trying to negotiate a loan deal for Toulalan.

What the FUCK! This would've been a great deal in 2008.

Falcao: "I never think I’m not going to score, I never panic, I never start to worry, I believe I will score."

Welbeck: "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK IS THAT A KEEPER? OH NO"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@KidA

On paper Mario is really the perfect striker. But i dunno, can Rodgers grow him a brain? We'll see.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That dressing is hugging you nicely Natalie

BweYHg2IAAAsSJ-.jpg:large

Kikarian

Falcao: "Goals give the game meaning, they give value to football. I have always been passionate about goals. Obsessed."

Yeah, goals are only 15% of the game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
2 hours until the crushing disapointment settles in :(

Top Bottom