• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

phaze

Arsenal finally get's a player with more balance than Sanogo.

Anyway, watched the first 7 episodes of the Sopranos.
Nothing groundbreaking but a good series so far, don't get the hype yet though.

It's like we failed at cloning Welbeck with Sanogo and now we were so desperate we bought the original one.

I watched first 8 eps of Monster and I finally know where your and Mumei's avatar is from !

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
BweYfIZCAAAr5CU.jpg:large

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think im being trolled, some media here now saying Rhodes signed for Benfica (probably on loan)

not a big fan of loans but its 9;38pm and im desperate >_<

Godan

To be fair Sturridge was not good at all when he was at Chelsea and has got better after going to Liverpool could be the same for Welbeck.

Fuck Yurt and fuck Zabo and fuck Laboured and fuck Kharma. Watch him boss it for Arsenal and you'll all be left to roll on the floor and make up excuses and suck your own dicks

fuck you all

Danny 4eva

forza welbz

We've got Rumbo to replace him stop fucking crying

Carbonox

The need for a CB and a striker appears to be a recurring theme with many a team this window.

Not only do we have one right back but we have 3 CB's and 3 LB's. Our defence is horrendously unbalanced and crap.

When I die, I want to be reincarnated as a toothbrush so I can be used and abused by Alan Pardew as payback for the sins I've committed opting to support Newcastle United.

L1NETT

Yeah it's almost like Balotelli is a really combustible character and has a huge history and trouble and investment in him carries a big baggage

What planet are you folks on haha

inky

For a year until he leaves to the next highest bidder...

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Unlikely. 29 yo, Real Madrid already passed on him and he didn't want to go anywhere else but.

He'll stay at United unless he flops miserably.

I'm sure it's been posted already but...

Falcao - Top 20 Goals

Hahahahahahahahahaha

FUCK!

He's a beast. If he gets half of his form back... he's already scored twice since coming back so he's well on track too.

El Topo

I'm finally catching up on Shameless.

"Senor, this man has stolen our jobs."
"No no I didn't steal them, I just underbid you."
"But we're illegal immigrants, how can you underbid us?"

Such an amazing show.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well if there's anyone in this world that knows how to handle and develop young talents it's Savile Wenger!

Honestly. Even Welbeck could turn into Django

L1NETT

Still better than Welbeck.

I mean sure

But that doesn't stop Welbeck being a good signing for Arsenal

Some folk are off their tits with rage and bile. Watch him play and see how much he brings to a side rather than judge him on opta or some poop.

Well if there's anyone in this world than knows how handle and develop young talents it's Savile Wenger!

Honestly. Even Welbeck could turn into Django

Really classy

Top Bottom