• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

ShogunX

BweYfIZCAAAr5CU.jpg:large

Does this not include the 2012–13 season where Welbeck scored a single league goal all season?

L1NETT

I'm serious!! He turned countless of players into world class

Henry wasn't even a good finisher before his move to England

I BELIEVE IN YOU ARSENE

More talking about the tasteless Saville jibe

Don't disagree that Wenger is an excellent coach

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Falcao: "I never think I’m not going to score, I never panic, I never start to worry, I believe I will score."

Welbeck: "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK IS THAT A KEEPER? OH NO"

The story about the Bayern game haunts me, he was told directly how to score against Neuer if he rushed him, he gets 1 on 1 and does the exact opposite.

Unbelievable.

Danchi

How much football has Falcao played following his rehabilitation?

I think he had most of the pre-season. There was very tentative rumours before the World Cup that he might make it. Was a sub for Monaco first two games of the season, but he played most of the game last week.

He looks fit. I dunno enough (read as: anything) about sports physio, though, and whether he could get the same injury again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Splatt oooh if only :(( our inferior Nedved dream died way too quickly

Falcao: "I never think I’m not going to score, I never panic, I never start to worry, I believe I will score."

Welbeck: "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK IS THAT A KEEPER? OH NO"

Welbeck:"Calm down Danny, remember that time you dribbled past Ruud! YOU CAN DO THIS! I AM DAT GUY"

*whistle*

Phil Dowd: Danny you're off the line m8

Don't be too sad . . . with De Jong staying, we need Bonaventura in our midfield more than Cristante (ie. a mezz'ala instead of a DM). He also really wanted to leave, so fuck him. 19 years old kid demanding to be inserted into Milan's starting lineup over a veteran like De Jong, have some goddamned patience son and earn your spot.

Walshy

I think he got 30 goals in 57 games.
54 games.

I think 9 of his goals came from Penalties.

1 in 2 isn't bad for a shit Milan side. Take out the penalties, yeah, 1 in 3 isn't fantastic, but I do think we can get the best out of him and make him a more consistent goalscorer.

Niven

Many, and yes.

Interestingly Balotelli has scored more goals in and for Italy, than Welbeck has his entire career....

I don't think balotelli is bad but I just don't think what he offers is worth the hassle he comes with where as i know welbeck will work hard for the team and you don't have to treat him like a kid or teach him how to put a bib on but that's just my opinion

54 games.

I think 9 of his goals came from Penalties.

1 in 2 isn't bad for a shit Milan side. Take out the penalties, yeah, 1 in 3 isn't fantastic, but I do think we can get the best out of him and make him a more consistent goalscorer.

He doesn't need to score the goals for Liverpool.

This is the crucial point.

darknil

Told you guys Falcao is scared of CL.

He will return to Monaco next year when they descend, just to secure not playing that.

Elchele

Anyone could make a brief summary of the transfers that happened in the last couple of hours?

Arsenal signed Welbeck? That's actually a good signing by Wenger.

Walshy

He doesn't need to score the goals for Liverpool.

This is the crucial point.
Yeah. I think he'll do well without the pressure he had at Milan.

-------------------------------------------
michael owen ‏@themichaelowen 34s

Michael Owen Management involved in its first ever transfer of one its players tonight. Details to follow.
HUGE NEWS.

valeo

Welbeck? What the fuck Wenger? Might as well keep playing Sanogo. He isnt even good enough for Sunderland. Worst transfer window ever? Even with Sanchez we havent improved anywherw. 16m to man utd for their worst striker..? Fuckk.

Peco

Don't be too sad . . . with De Jong staying, we need Bonaventura in our midfield more than Cristante (ie. a mezz'ala instead of a DM). He also really wanted to leave, so fuck him. 19 years old kid demanding to be inserted into Milan's starting lineup over a veteran like De Jong, have some goddamned patience son and earn your spot.

Frank, you're right. Also, signing Bonaventure was unthinkable a couple of weeks ago.

But I always liked Cristante and it's always sad to see a good player from your primavera go. I wish him all the best.

FORZA MILAN

Tom Cleverley really is doing everything he can to make every last United fan hate him. He's a greedy cunt who should rot in the reserves until he fucks off.

Top Bottom