• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Clegg

we arent signing falcao either

are we

your track record of being right in the last 24 hours is horrific

so please

shut up now
You've just posted one of the worst formations I've ever seen.

A mute would find voice at the horror of it.

Hindle

Banned
You should've listen to WoodenLung, not Juve GAF and Mitten.

I was more thinking of common sense lol. He's exactly the type of player that United need hence why I thought they'd go for it.

I'm not a United fan btw, but as said earlier, he's a fucking great footballer and it would have been amazing to watch.

Abraxas

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 1m
Arsenal are looking at Celtic's Virgil van Dijk as an eleventh-hour alternative to Nastasic.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 16m
Arsenal have tabled a bid tonight for Matija Nastasic. #MCFC were quoting £10m-plus fee in talks earlier.

L1NETT

United getting thrifty whilst spilling 130 million in a window

fuck me

what is life

We'd already accepted a higher fee with Villa. Why would we take less?

because you want him off your books and it's only a few mil here or there to one the richest clubs on the planet

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can't wait for Rooney's next contract negotiation, after seeing Falcao's wages.

The interesting thing is he will start trying again, every United fan knows he stops trying once he gets his way, out of the team, starts trying, wants a new contract, starts trying. Pre-season he was clearly putting in more effort than he is now and lo and behold hes made cap and...stops trying.

IkjboJY.png

DBT85

I wonder if ofcom could get sky in trouble over this shit all night, they know it's going to happen.

OT5 - Fuck her right in the pussy

Wilbur

Banned
You've just posted one of the worst formations I've ever seen.

A mute would find voice at the horror of it.

I'm not the one saying I want to play 3-5-2, friendo. Nor am I saying that line up is what I want to see. But I think it's what we're going to, unless Blind plays centre back instead of Jones/Evans, ADM moves inwards and Young or Valencia play wing back.

And that's even worse, isn't it? Think about it. It is. So... I don't really see what I did wrong.

Arnie

Di Maria is not a wingback, Nathan.

Not unless you want to be fucking fisted down the flanks over and over again until United is just a pile of scattered DNA.

Pennywise

Everton wanted him on a perm

United wouldn't sell him at a lower fee

YOU FUCKING MEGA CUNTS

loooooooooooool.

For the record, he was team #VidalisHappening

I have a list hold on
Oh Yurt <3
You're gonna need a new running gag soon, but it was awesome.

Manduzkic (Dunno how to spell this dudes name) is the player we should have ideally got but it wasn't to be.
Problem with Cuntzukic (he's a proper cunt) was Athletico.
Trying to outbid them would be a huge mistake, there were some other options that could have worked, but it's to late now.

oh god

We've lost Welbeck, Shinji, and Chicha. Cleverley, Valencia, and Young remain. Fuck this world.

I will be following his BVB journey this season.
Feel free <3

And don't forget, we're going to play against Arsenal this CL season.
Shinji will bring you joy.

Wilbur

Banned
Di Maria is not a wingback, Nathan.

Not unless you want to be fucking fisted down the flanks over and over again until United is just a pile of scattered DNA.

Nor is Valencia. Nor is Young. But they're playing there. I'm not the one fucking playing them there, van Gaal is.

I feel sorry for the Sky Sports presenters who have to put up with the usual gaggle of spotty teenagers doing their best to get their 5 minutes of fame by acting like twats to impress their mates.

Danchi

Bendtner actually strikes me as a good comparison for Welbeck. They both can't finish. They're both "ruined" by playing out on the wing but if only they were given a chance through the middle! even have similar strike rates through their comparable ages, Bendtner's might even be better. Obviously best case scenario is you get a poor man's Sturridge, but I just don't see it.

I believe in Sanogo and, more imporantly, Theo.

16m on Welbeck when you could be spending it on a DM or a CB or even another attacking player that's actually good? that's a terrible allocation of funds.

I don't think signing Welbeck has stopped Arsenal signing a CB/DM though. Arsenal just have a specific price that Sporting weren't willing to meet and it doesn't look like City are willing to sell Nastasic.

I actually agree with you that Welbeck isn't the type of striker Arsenal need. I'd rather see a Giroud/Sanogo-type and then look to loan Sanogo out. The Klaas Jan Huntelaar rumours piqued my interests.

Top Bottom