• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I feel sorry for the Sky Sports presenters who have to put up with the usual gaggle of spotty teenagers doing their best to get their 5 minutes of fame by acting like twats to impress their mates.

What do they honestly think is going to happen?

Dildo in the ear and FHRITP are easily my favourite deadline day moments ever....

inky

For the record, he was team #VidalisHappening

I have a list hold on

3TAfOBt.gif

El Topo

Remember Shin Megami Tensei 4? It seems the European release got delayed again, their official site now says November (instead of September).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
SSN saying this could go till 12

Buckle up, deadline day just starting

Arnie

Nor is Valencia. Nor is Young. But they're playing there. I'm not the one fucking playing them there, van Gaal is.
Because your left wingback failed a drugs test and your right wingback is an unreliable headcase.

Watch Blind drop in there when you continue to leak goals against sides of low technical ability.

Bumhead

Banned
I feel sorry for the Sky Sports presenters who have to put up with the usual gaggle of spotty teenagers doing their best to get their 5 minutes of fame by acting like twats to impress their mates.

Sky can fuck off.

Wheeling out the totaliser every 5 minutes and boasting that it's now at £800m like it's a charity event.

Dildo at Everton, FHRITP at West Ham and Palace have got a protest on. Brilliant night for Sky's repulsive circus.

DBT85

I don't, they choose to stand there.

It's like feeling sorry for a weather reporter getting wet while standing outside to tell us it's raining.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
QPR, Hull & Leicester have done fantastic in this window. Should be safe this season I reckon.

Burnley, West Brom and Palace for the drop

I can't.

OT5| Fuck her right in the pussy,

what a random thing to say on TV.

It's the fact he looks like a typical weird kid, sneaking around at the back, then he pushes to the front, shouts that, obviously adrenaline rushing because he can barely blurt it out and runs off as the presenter apologises.

Praying for something else to happen.

Top Bottom