• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Arnie

Positives:

- Me and my mate just got two nights in a highly rated central Madrid hostel with breakfast and WiFi included for £24 each.

- I've got a plate of steak pie, chips and gravy

Negatives:

- Clarke Carlisle ffs

Blablurn

The older you get the more everyone bugs you with their personal problems. And people can get sassy so fast these days. Not including Internet banter. Just real life stuff. I miss youth.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Which means he may not be worth the asking price.

Aye, i am skeptical, apparently his passing is so-so, we already have an issue linking up attacks because our CM's cant pass 10 yards.

omgkitty

Arse-GAF, what about:

Rabiot as a CM/DM
New Striker/Goalscoring winger
and
Carvalho as DM BUT also 4th choice CB a la Sagna

I would be okay with this, but I don't see Wenger doing Willy and Rabiot. It seems we've moved on to Rabiot since most of the Carvalho links have switched to United.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
40 minutes is plenty time for Hull at home against this team surely.

Defending for those Spurs goals has been terrible.

Jarnet87

When rumors of United and other teams wanting him started Sporting said they can him for the buyout clause (37 million pounds) as the summer has gone on Sportings reported asking price has gone done, now it's at a reported 24 million pounds. Maybe it's the team maybe it's the agent but the price has gone down. Also not sure how long is contract is.

omgkitty

I know how much you mangoes love mango, have any of you had this? Shit is so good!

tg_chile_spiced_mango_pkg.jpg

Scum

I really like Ben Davies and I really like Danny Rose.

Great set of left backs.

Most of the lads just needed a manager who wouldn't stifled them and suck out their footballing souls. Fingers crossed that come Nov, Warnock is the one with the dreaded 'Vote of confidence' and not MoPo.

Levy, pls.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seriously Harry Kane is actually good. Has a good pass on him.

People laughed when I used to rave about him. I always thought the signs were there that he could be a top player, even back in 11/12 when he was playing Europa for Redknapp.

People laughed when I used to rave about him. I always thought the signs were there that he could be a top player, even back in 11/12 when he was playing Europa for Redknapp.

I always thought he would make it in the premier league but with some yoyo team...never thought he would be playing so well for us.

Top Bottom