• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

tBevbal.jpg

Dat net spend.

y is stoke not using that tv money?

So I've cropped most of that space out and just got the head on a new window....how do I make it so it fits in with the rest of the icons in the OP? (PS question, lol)

Hixx

So I've cropped most of that space out and just got the head on a new window....how do I make it so it fits in with the rest of the icons in the OP? (PS question, lol)

EMBRACE THE PEN TOOL

Honest. Then instead of manually erasing everything but the head you will just have to tidy it up.

So, after an entire summer during which it seemed like Van Gaal was De Jong's BFF, it turns out Nigel spoke with Inzaghi a couple of days after he signed for Milan, and decided he wouldn't leave. He also called Galliani and asked to renew his contract, something that the Gold Tie really appreciated.

Still think he should be our captain. Still my favourite player, even more after the derby.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING NEWS: Aston Villa made a bid to sign Tom Cleverley on loan late last night, are awaiting a decision from the Premier League.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Got put on the waiting list for groups :eek:

Cant wait, last one was hilarious, you think im crazy :D

FeD.nL

I don't know what I expected this window, I mean we still have some amazing talents running around but we're sorely lacking some creativity on the midfield. Every team in the league now knows how to play against us, we don't have a proper striker at the moment, I love Klaassen as a player but he lacks the finesse of an Eriksen in his passing. El ghazi has been good so far but we'll have to see how long he's going to keep his form, we just lack finishers and the defense is incredibly vulnerable on the counter. Boilessen thinks he's a winger and barely defends, I guess Viergever is decent but don't expect a quick pass to the attacking front three.

There have been bought so many question marks in the past 3 years I just wish we would have invested some money in a good striker and a playmaker with good corners, ever since Eriksen left our corner have been shit. And then there is Vermeer, can't blame him for leaving and wish him the best, but Overmars... Letting him go to a compititor.. Ah well, the international break could not have come at a better time.

Go_Ly_Dow

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING NEWS: Aston Villa made a bid to sign Tom Cleverley on loan late last night, are awaiting a decision from the Premier League.

Prem league will let it go through. So they wanna see a young English lad sitting on the bench every week eating Nandos.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I am so pumped for the next game, expectation levels are through the roof

Hixx

@borinifabio29
...and I m VERY happy with myself to have taken such an important decision!
fabio borini @borinifabio29
...taking all the responsibility of the situation and for people who didn't want it...
fabio borini @borinifabio29
Finally the madness is finished! I protected the MAN and the player that I am today...

Bottom to top. Still clear as mud, like.

Top Bottom