• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

anthonyOA

Steve-Buscemi-Sobbing-and-Drinking-Reaction-Gif.gif
I saw that pic last night and felt thirsty for a few barrels of vodka myself.

Now Arsenal fans know how I felt after signing Madrid's fifth choice striker for 20 mil

How do you think I feel? I support both. And the third team I like couldn't even afford to pay Zaccardo 150K.

At least it is not too long till I see El Shaarawy in an Italian shirt again and the world will beel like a great place once again.

Pennywise

Durm signed a new contract until 2019. Nice

And Arsenal really put in a bid for Reus yesterday? loooooool

I'm with you now, ArsenalGAF, sack Wenger. Why in the fuck would he even waste his time with bids for Reus?

Just some shitty english paper, not really worth to consider.

And fuck yeah Erik :>

Fucking MediaMarkt had no Metro Redux...
They've got no fucking clue how much to order, everytime games are sold out.
Stupid cunts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
so can Negredo be officially considered a flop too now? YES LLION!

How do you think I feel? I support both. And the third team I like couldn't even afford to pay Zaccardo 150K.

At least it is not too long till I see El Shaarawy in an Italian shirt again and the world will beel like a great place once again.
:lol good to see you finally looking forward to the intentional break!

Looks like a potentially good second striker.
prediction: Allegri will kill him like he killed El Shaarawy by Christmas

p.s. is there a leak for blind's gf

Woodward and Mendes regularly exchange texts and photos.

Imagine the snaps.
BG just reminded me that Mendes' daughter did her work exp at OT too. Think Danny Taylor wrote about that a while back. Mendes is one slimy dude.

Read last night he's only on £30k plus add ons. Thought he was on more.
There were reports we were going to offer him more in a new contract but we never went through with that. The deal he's on now must have been signed back in 2010 or something.

But it all counts. The impact on our wage bill hasn't been too bad this summer. Although it will set a dangerous expectation going forwards.

BG just reminded me that Mendes' daughter did her work exp at OT too. Think Danny Taylor wrote about that a while back. Mendes is one slimy dude.

There were reports we were going to offer him more in a new contract but we never went through with that. The deal he's on now must have been signed back in 2010 or something.

But it all counts. The impact on our wage bill hasn't been too bad this summer. Although it will set a dangerous expectation going forwards.

Yes BUT there is a benefit in being a club renowned as being able to pay those sorts of wages. It turns heads.

:lol good to see you finally looking forward to the intentional break!

Of course, I am looking forward to Conte's master plan. He is gonna show the Juve board what he can do with Verratti, Berardi, and El Shaarawy over the next two years. Juve better start saving that Napoli CL money.

Godan

I got rid of Fifa 14 a few months ago was a bit boring this year. When is the Fifa 15 demo out? Should be soon now I think right?

Kikarian

The posture of the players looks even worse this year than any other FIFA. They try and overdo the impression of height and muscularity between players.

I doubt Villa will be paying all of Cleverly's wages if the loan goes through. That's why we walked away in the first place.

Also, while Falcao is a great player, is that really the move Utd needed? Apologies of this has already been discussed.

God

Gonna hurt to see Danny with those selfie taking twats

They're just a bunch of mates now.

I doubt Villa will be paying all of Cleverly's wages if the loan goes through. That's why we walked away in the first place.

Also, while Falcao is a great player, is that really the move Utd needed? Apologies of this has already been discussed.

You walked away because he wanted £60k per week. He's on £30 k per week now so I'd expect you'd pay that.

Kikarian

Well with Welbeck and Hernandez gone and van Persie being injured, yes. You also don't turn down the oppertunity to get a player of Falcao's calibre.

We should get a CB and CM in January.

speaking of which

do you guys think qindarka, Salazar, Fady and jtb checked out the leaks as well like the rest of us, or is this behavior beneath them in a way?

What are all these leaks I keep hearing about?? The Apple ones??

Celeb leaks and nude shots were something to get excited about 15 years ago, still remember printing off Chyne playboy pics, but there is so much wonderful stuff on the WWW these days.

qindarka

Banned
speaking of which

do you guys think qindarka, Salazar, Fady and jtb checked out the leaks as well like the rest of us, or is this behavior beneath them in a way?

Lol, what's in common with the 4 of us?

And I've never pretended to be some paragon of moral virtue. I'm the idiot who constantly trolls with my fake pessimism.

I did check out the leaks BTW, I do feel quite bad about it but will probably do the same in future as well so I just have to be satisfied with being a hypocrite.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Someone talk me through this because I am very confused. Sunny day, miserable weekend prior and so I think, what better than going on a run and getting a cool water drink? The answer is nothing. So I get my neck stopwatch out and set my timer, trying to beat Fridays attempt to the shop, and while about 300m from my home I pass a woman in on a bike, I dont make attempts to eye contact people, I am listening to a stage production of "Death of a Salesman" by Arthur miller, its incredible, its the first one on itunes if you search for it. Anyhoo as I run past her she stops flat which makes me wince, she then tries to talk to me, this makes me really angry because in order to get a correct timing of my run and in order not to be "the rude guy" i have to stop my timer and when this conversation is finished walk back home and re-jog the last 300m + the remaining distance to the store. Needless to say, this has ruined the whole reason I left the house.

So I obliged, I fake a corner smile and ask her what she wants, she tells me she needs directions to the gym, I notice she has an odd accent so I ask "Where are you from" and she repeats "Where is the gym", im beginning to feel this conversation is going to take a while. The gym is relatively close, its a left, down the end of the street, a right, a left then a right at the shops/appartments near the end ,then straight on through a bycylce path and under a bridge. I explain this to her once and she looks at me, I then ask "Are you ok with long directions?" and she rides off, not a word, not thanks, I have no idea if we understood each other.

Fuming, i bet she never gets there and both of our journeys are ruined.

Top Bottom