• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Nicktendo86

"Danny Welbeck has been part of United's identity and that has been broken," Phelan told BBC Sport.
"What will happen in the future now, nobody knows but that thread has been broken now."

Agree but can also be argued had his chances and now it paves the way for Wilson.
If utd's identity is promising youngsters who ultimately utterly fail to deliver their promise and request to be transferred I'm glad it' broken. Twat.

EmiPrime

BwhRwFVCQAAW_Y1.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If utd' identity is promising youngsters who ultimately utter fail to deliver their promise and request to be transferred I'm glad it' broken. Twat.

Its true, you cant make a premier league omelette with subpar eggs, sometimes you need those from the continent, and further.

You can makedo with an "ok" omelette sure but at that point you arent eating to enjoy your food your eating because its all you have in the fridge.

Maybe you also like whole milk, maybe you need Soya because you have an aversion, sometimes you like spices.

If you want a really good omelette you need to break a few eggs, Welbeck was just unfortunate that his shell was already cracked and so he never made it into the dish.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@borinifabio29
...and I m VERY happy with myself to have taken such an important decision!
fabio borini @borinifabio29
...taking all the responsibility of the situation and for people who didn't want it...
fabio borini @borinifabio29
Finally the madness is finished! I protected the MAN and the player that I am today...

Bottom to top. Still clear as mud, like.

:( I really wanted him to move to Sunderland. What the hell is doing over there? It's quite clear that he won't get any playing time whatsoever

:lol

FINE. I wanted to have a go making my own, but I'm too much of an idiot to do it :(((((

Will PM you the pic bbz

Dean :lol you're genuinely funny :lol Wilbur how can you control yourself around him :lol the way he holds the controller...his "refund" moment :lol bb you light up my world like nobody else <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
whatever happened to Scott Parker? The media hype around him was hilarious two years ago :lol

LION HEART IRON MAN PARKER

"He took it right in the nuts!!! ....was that necessarily though? It was a throw in"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its really strange to feel gutted about Welbeck while getting in an infinitely better finisher in Falcao.

Guess it would be better if t'were not Arsenal

Hixx

:( I really wanted him to move to Sunderland. What the hell is doing over there? It's quite clear that he won't get any playing time whatsoever

Dean :lol you're genuinely funny :lol Wilbur how can you control yourself around him :lol the way he holds the controller...his "refund" moment :lol bb you light up my world like nobody else <3

He's a little bitch.

And as for Borini...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Its really strange to feel gutted about Welbeck while getting in an infinitely better finisher in Falcao.

Guess it would be better if t'were not Arsenal

do you feel guilty and strange after flushing down your SHITE too?

I don't even look back, or else you'll feel emotionally attached.

Hindle

Banned
Falcao should help United when they're drawing against a team like Stoke or Swansea, and they badly need a bit of class to get them the 3 points. It's what Ronaldo used to be so effective at.

Lol, Joey O'Brien's injured now. Along with most of our other senior defenders. Thank fuck for the international break, if West Ham had to play Hull this weekend we'd be looking at a back four of; Potts, Reid, Kouyate (or Tomkins with a niggling hamstring injury), Chambers. Could have had Olsson from Norwich if we'd upped our £4m bid a bit.

Durm signed a new contract until 2019. Nice

And Arsenal really put in a bid for Reus yesterday? loooooool

I'm with you now, ArsenalGAF, sack Wenger. Why in the fuck would he even waste his time with bids for Reus?

Durm signed a new contract until 2019. Nice

And Arsenal really put in a bid for Reus yesterday? loooooool

I'm with you now, ArsenalGAF, sack Wenger. Why in the fuck would he even waste his time with bids for Reus?

and return to the dark times of bruce rioch?

bless him for signing bergkamp

Top Bottom