• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welbeck looks fucking shit in that shirt. Fuck Wenger.

YO WILBUR I heard you like shits, so we put a piece of fucking shit in a fucking shit

1310428349083_0.png

Jarnet87

Rooney will not be a 10. van Gaal said he is not a 10 and hadn't even experimented as playing him there. He's now also seen how terrible Rooney and RVP work together. they are clearly fighting for one spot or Rooney will be played out wide (which he can also is not great at, but that's more due to his age and lack of pace).

K1LLER7

We're not informally known as the Den Of Cunts for nothing

We should talk about Sterling more. Best English youngster since Rooney.
Nah that's Phil Jones.

Marked both Ronaldo and Bale out of their games during Fergie's last year.

Striking Sniper. Midfielder enforcer. Defensive juggernaut. He's got #TheWholePackage.

Manchester signed a defender

Manchester United agreed a deal to sign Timothy Fosu-Mensah from Ajax ahead of the transfer deadline.

The 16-year-old is a powerful defender who caught the eye at the AEGON Future Cup and is highly regarded in his homeland.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't rate Welbz, however I'll admit that it does feel like he could do very well at Arsenal.

:lol, running scared already.

"Well I did say it felt he did well. Zabo vindicated."

Can't wait to rub it in your face when he scores the goal that wins the Champions League
play off next season

noal

Banned
:lol, running scared already.

"Well I did say it felt he did well. Zabo vindicated."

Can't wait to rub it in your face when he scores the goal that wins the Champions League
play off next season

What a sexy avatar baby!

That jawline.

rodvik

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4116690,00.html

New Aston Villa midfielder Tom Cleverley has hailed the influence of Champions League winning midfielders Paul Lambert and Roy Keane in his decision to join the club on a season-long loan deal from Manchester United, with an option to make the move permanent.

Oh this is news to me. Makes this deal go from ok to very good. We get him cheap for a season then can buy him if he works out. Nice work Mr.Fox, nice work.

^ Roy will yell at him until he passes forward.

He came to his medical in a 3 piece suit.

#BOSS

The way he thanked everybody makes it seem like he'll stay for longer than a 1 season loan.

I'm sure we will pay #thefullamount next summer. I really can't see him having a bad season for us unless he gets injured.

Jarnet87

^ Roy will yell at him until he passes forward.

I'm sure we will pay #thefullamount next summer. I really can't see him having a bad season for us unless he gets injured.

If the midfield can't stay healthy and we stick with the 3-5-2 Falcao could have a miserable season. Young and Valencia literally make it a 9 on 13 game.

Has Sturridge just become a lazy point of reference for when fans hope a disappointing player has a resurgence upon changing clubs?

Welbz ain't Studge

International break is pissing me off already. PL was just gathering pace. Don't think I'd bother watching the England games if not for the Liverpool representatives

Top Bottom