• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Scum

Torres is alive ag-

Bwj0VMRIEAAYKQd.jpg

Oh wait no, no he's not.

:-(

K1LLER7

"Dear Mr Alien

if you read this can you meet me in Essex next week in my garden.
It will be jokes.

Peace
Joey Essex"

Gf had a programme about Joey Essex and space on. Pls tell me he's not real.
If its an act, he's done well to keep it going for so long.

Wahey

We lost in the last minute. De-fucking-lighted. Cheers Oldham ya half a stadium bastards

Are you going to the Ricoh on Friday

I might be. Mate is a gills fan wants to go.

You've got a chance at promotion this season so need to fuck it up with a pointless cup run.

Yes I am going. All 15,000 of the pre-match tickets were sold out after two days of general release but there will be tickets at the gate.

Cappa

Banned
Real will win this but its nice to see them struggle. Cunt club.

You've grown increasingly unbearable of late... good thing they've got you on a leash and made you stop posting those pics of ridiculously ugly asian girls who were probably all underage.

Elchele

Falcao is the nicest football player out there, next to Javi. They are the best guys among the top players
the rest are a bunch of cunts and idiots

Jarnet87

Last summer makes a lot of sense.

We need a DoF.

or someone who has done it before and can act as an adviser (like Gill or a former executive from another club). The Glazers took a guy who knew nothing about the football side of things and threw him into the lions den. Now they must of had some confidence in him as the Glazers have a very hands off approach and let people who know what they are doing do their job, and this summer has been a huge improvement for Woodward.

L1NETT

You've got a chance at promotion this season so need to fuck it up with a pointless cup run.

Yes I am going. All 15,000 of the pre-match tickets were sold out after two days of general release but there will be tickets at the gate.

Oh don't say that. Good start means pish. Our Swiss Centre Back (who is really dishy- first time I can actually fancy a City player in YEARS) looks more than adequate to stand in for Davies but if Hanson or Billy Clarke get injured we are jolly fucked

And Bristol City scare me. Their front line is scary. Not to mention Sheffield United/Preston once they get going.

Hmmmmm Gills won't take many might pop into the away end.

Kikarian

'a banter' is the best thing I've heard. I used to absolutely hate the word 'banter', but Palmeri single handedly made me like it.

K1LLER7

From United website: Report on Falcao

"Falcao spent last season at AS Monaco, where he scored on his competitive debut, before suffering a knee injury which kept him out of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. The striker was Colombia’s top scorer during qualifying for the tournament with nine goals. He made a return to action during pre-season, scoring in a 1-0 win over Arsenal. He’ll be determined to ensure that is the first of many goals against Premier League opposition this term and beyond."

This term and.....beyond.

Blablurn

You've grown increasingly unbearable of late... good thing they've got you on a leash and made you stop posting those pics of ridiculously ugly asian girls who were probably all underage.
I respect your opinion.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for Alonso.

Cappa

Banned
I respect your opinion.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for Alonso.

So are Bayern cunts for buying a player from a cunt club who is techincally a cunt because he once played for a cunt club who last season destroyed your now potentially cunt club in champions league with something to the tune of 5-0 aggregate score?

Kikarian

So are Bayern cunts for buying a player from a cunt club who is techincally a cunt because he once played for a cunt club who last season destroyed your now potentially cunt club in champions league with something to the tune of 5-0 aggregate score?
wow

reported

Carbonox

Dafoe and Molina are the only good things about the original trilogy. Films are shit house otherwise. I find more enjoyment in the reboot ones. Give a fuck.
BL0m0Nf.png

Top Bottom