• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Oersted

Torres is alive ag-

Bwj0VMRIEAAYKQd.jpg

Oh wait no, no he's not.

ifNf2dkb1tvXD.gif

Oh don't say that. Good start means pish. Our Swiss Centre Back (who is really dishy- first time I can actually fancy a City player in YEARS)looks more than adequate to stand in for Davies but if Hanson or Billy Clarke get injured we are jolly fucked

And Bristol City scare me. Their front line is scary. Not to mention Sheffield United/Preston once they get going.

Hmmmmm Gills won't take many might pop into the away end.

I know things had been rough for a few years but I didn't realise things had gotten that bad. Here's to better looking players in the future.

If anything happens to your forwards you could always apply for an emergency loan? "What do you mean, not an emergency? We might have to rely on McLean." Could work.

Meier

The dancing scene in spider man 3, is even as shitty as it is, still better than anything from this new terrible reboot.
Still not seen either of them. Cannot fathom how they can be worse than SM3 but would rather not find out that's true. I value my time more than that. SM3 is legitimately the worst movie I've ever paid to see. Just godawful.

jtb

Banned
spiderman 3 is one of the most underrated movies of all time. enjoyed it when it came out, still enjoy it now. holds up way better than TDK or TDKR, let alone anything off the kevin feige assembly line (iron man 3 and winter soldier excepted)

the raimi trilogy is so good, love em

L1NETT

spiderman 3 is one of the most underrated movies of all time. enjoyed it when it came out, still enjoy it now. holds up way better than TDK or TDKR,

Oh good lord

Yaya Sanogo is Spiderman 3

I know things had been rough for a few years but I didn't realise things had gotten that bad. Here's to better looking players in the future.

If anything happens to your forwards you could always apply for an emergency loan? "What do you mean, not an emergency? We might have to rely on McLean." Could work.

It's been awful. Ugliest team in whole of Yorkshire. And that's saying something

I mean look at Dean Windass

He's a living jacket potato

Meier

spiderman 3 is one of the most underrated movies of all time. enjoyed it when it came out, still enjoy it now. holds up way better than TDK or TDKR, let alone anything off the kevin feige assembly line (iron man 3 and winter soldier excepted)

Legitimately laughed out loud at this.

Carbonox

IfEjvNF.gif

Blablurn

So are Bayern cunts for buying a player from a cunt club who is techincally a cunt because he once played for a cunt club who last season destroyed your now potentially cunt club in champions league with something to the tune of 5-0 aggregate score?
Ask football fan how often i mentioned the aggregate score between bayern and barca to him.

0 times

Now compare that to madrid gafs furious wanking about that 5:0.

Go home and never talk to me again.

As a person, i wish you all the best.

Have a successful life.

Good Bye.

It's true

Personally, I love Cunt

I wouldn't mind being called something I love.

I once heard a clever man say that everyone should love cunts. Gay men, straight women, everyone, all of you, without them you would not have been here today, you owe your life to a cunt. This man was wearing about 40 dildos on his body, two even forming a cross on his chest. But it was clever words.

jts

...hate me...
Raimi trolled the hell out of Sony with Spidey 3.

Why won't the cunts let the franchise go to Marvel where it belongs.

#freespidey

LOLLLLL

Spiderman 3 was pretty shit compared to the ones previous, I agree. But it's so much better than the amazing spiderman. If you disagree with this you are wrong and I want you to stop talking to me.

Cappa

Banned
Ask football fan how often i mentioned the aggregate score between bayern and barca to him.

0 times

Now compare that to madrid gafs furious wanking about that 5:0.

Go home and never talk to me again.

As a person, i wish you all the best.

Have a successful life.

Good Bye.

I could care less about whatever happened last year I just think it's clearly ridiculous you act like a whiny primadonna using the word cunt like it's the goddamn word of the day, You never talked like this before it's like you're upset you can't post underage asian girl pics anymore and are just angrily posting hate messages fort hell of it.

I get it, you want to be the bigger man out of this "argument"(if you can call it that) I just called you out for your constant insulting.. I quoted one post, there were 3 or 4 on the page alone. Just don't spew shit and then not be able to handle it when it's brought back to you.

Blablurn

I could care less about whatever happened last year I just think it's clearly ridiculous you act like a whiny primadonna using the word cunt like it's the goddamn word of the day, You never talked like this before it's like you're upset you can't post underage asian girl pics anymore and are just angrily posting hate messages fort hell of it.

I get it, you want to be the bigger man out of this "argument"(if you can call it that) I just called you out for your constant insulting.. I quoted one post, there were 3 or 4 on the page alone. Just don't spew shit and then not be able to handle it when it's brought back to you.
Ok you won. You are right.

L1NETT

Nolans batman films are shite.

Heath ledger saved TDK. All others are boring.

Christ we do have some right Bill oddies in here

Is this the time we get our really outrageous opinions out there?

Because I don't really like cauliflower. Don't hate it, just.....meh

El Topo

Cappa, just don't take the usual "cunt this, cunt that" comment so seriously. We make fun of clubs all the time. Everyone mocks Bundeslolga, makes fun of United's glorious results or Madrid's brilliant neutering of a CL-winning team. There's no need to attack Bla like that.

Christ we do have some right Bill oddies in here

Is this the time we get our really outrageous opinions out there?

Because I don't really like cauliflower. Don't hate it, just.....meh

Cauliflower is disgusting tho m8

I know I am in the minority, but batman films are all absolutely boring to me.

Hated them all. Joker is the best thing about the whole franchise.

Top Bottom