• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Carbonox

All this driving talk reminds me that I seriously need to get round to getting my license. Facking looool.

There is nothing in the world worse than the ad on Spotify for Acuvue Teen Contacts ("Contacts...but for teens!"). Awful ad. (I'm too cheap to buy Spotify premium)

I got it for free and I sometimes cry knowing I can listen to it without a single ad.

---

who the fuck is lloyd? is he a real human bean

You gotta watch when that mcdonalds worker asks why he needs it and stuff. She's so puzzled but is pretty cool about it, bet she's already thinking about hiring him to produce assburgers for them.

:lol Jesus fucking CHRIST

"Now let's play with these and recreate the scene".

Fucking hell.

Dude needs to see a psychiatrist.

IDlsNAY.jpg

That face.

I should really get into the WhatsApp group.
There should be no problem with different countries eh ?

Oh and when are we gonna see the next episode of Wilburys quest ?

No problems no, we have people from all around. Wilbur is the only one who can add people though so send him your number if you want to get in.

who the fuck is lloyd? is he a real human bean

It's the youngest Rhodes brother. Dean threatens him with forks.

Batman: TAS is the best portrayal of Batman on screen. Absolutely nails his Rogue's Gallery (which I think is the best) First 45 mins of Batman Begins is some of the best characterisation in regards to the Batman mythos, just brilliant.

I also really love Spider-Man 2. It's the GOAT superhero film for me, just has everything you could want from a comic-book film. The new Spiderman films get the character right (all jokey and wisecracking and he moves like he should), but the writing is awful and there's no sense of danger. At least the next one will have a good motivation for Spidey, I guess.

I would love to see Marvel try and buy the license back, and get him paired up with the Avengers. Would be a dream come true.

All this driving talk reminds me that I seriously need to get round to getting my license. Facking looool.

Got one in 2 months from being 17. Lol illegal driving.

Immediately totalled 4 cars. Near death experience.

Now I walk when I need to get somewhere.

Pimpin' ain't easy

Zabojnik

Pls.
I'm 27 and don't have it :/

This still throws me. I mean, I get it, big city, public transport works like a charm and everything, but still. Not having the option to just walk to your car and drive wherever you fucking want, at any given moment ... I couldn't live like that.

Carbonox

It's the youngest Rhodes brother. Dean threatens him with forks.

Those two look funny, does he look funny too?

Pls.

I've never needed it but things are going to occur not too far in to the future where it would absolutely be necessary for me to have a car so I might as well get it out of the way and get me a reliant robin.

Destiny in 6 days

YESSS
What a game.

too right game of the forever

Pimpin' ain't easy

You and Yurt should create a drag racing crew you fiends.

The only bad thing is, is that I've just got the Metro remaster and destiny is going to stall me from playing it.

How fucking good is Metro Redux? Bearing in mind I've only played (and about to Platinum) Metro 2033 Redux but I can't wait to hit up Last Light Redux too.

Pimpin' ain't easy

4?!

I totalled my car a few years ago and only just got a new one earlier this year. I may drive more carefully than I used to now.

Falcao is the nicest football player out there, next to Javi. They are the best guys among the top players
the rest are a bunch of cunts and idiots

Falcao, Herrera, Mata, and De Gea. Chicha also belonged to that group. All great professionals and humble athletes. Feels good man.

spiderman 3 is one of the most underrated movies of all time. enjoyed it when it came out, still enjoy it now. holds up way better than TDK or TDKR, let alone anything off the kevin feige assembly line (iron man 3 and winter soldier excepted)

the raimi trilogy is so good, love em

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

Spiderman 3 sucks

Nolans batman films are shite.

Heath ledger saved TDK. All others are boring.

Spiderman films are also gash.

X-men or cunt off

Begins is best nolan batman film. Fuck off.

"get back in your cage, footie-gaf"

Look at us, caged animals, wild beasts, raring to bottle someone and step on some pisshead's kebab.

We would smash the shit out of any other GAF group.

mes que un gaf

ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

This still throws me. I mean, I get it, big city, public transport works like a charm and everything, but still. Not having the option to just walk to your car and drive wherever you fucking want, at any given moment ... I couldn't live like that.

I'm 24 and don't either. It's really not worth it for me at the moment, as I'm still studying and there would be no way of me affording a car anyway. Dat danish 180% car tax.
leeleeleebizlk.png

You and Yurt should create a drag racing crew you fiends.

Put the first one through a fence and into a house

Front two heels fell off the next one

Completely fuckd the 3rd one rolling and trashing gardens. Cops said 'i shouldn't have lived'

Then just fucked the last one on a field chasing cows. Gave it to my uncle to banger race.

#gypsylife

Pennywise

Never really needed one before.
It sucks sometimes, when I'll have to use my bike instead of just jump into a car and quickly drive somewhere.

And it's not really necessary to get for my way to the university each day.
When I'm paying 240€ each semester that includes a ticket I can use to use every possible transportation (train,city-train,bus,metro) method for free within my state.
I get the ticket regardless if I want it or not.
And the fuel I would use each day to get to the university would be to expensive.

Carbonox

Completely fuckd the 3rd one rolling and trashing gardens. Cops said 'i shouldn't have lived'

Then just fucked the last one on a field chasing cows. Gave it to my uncle to banger race.

#gypsylife

I think I've found my driving instructor.

Kikarian

FM is the only game I have on my laptop. As it can't run anything else. It can barely run FM.

I miss TF2, every now and then I get the urge to play but can't cause it won't run.

#gypsylife

:loooooooool

I just spun out on a resurfaced road and nearly drove off a mountain.

L1NETT

Why in chuffs name you got microwaveable mashed potato?

Burn it

Destroy it

Take it to Sellafield

Never speak of it again

Kikarian

#gypsylife
Cows mugged you off there.

#gypsylife

Why the hell were you chasing cows lol

inky

Pls.

In my country (Mexico) for a period of time they were issuing permanent driver's licenses. No exam either.

I still have mine which I got a month after I turned 18 =) I really need a new car tho, mine's got some mileage on it.

Patriots7

Last two Batman films are way too overrated.
SM3 gets a lot of hate that it doesn't deserve.

Xmen 3 and the Wolverine films should be erased from history.

Like they were.

Top Bottom