• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

Got chased by cows doing Duke of Edinburgh

Fucking scary as shit. Don't realise how big the fuckers are.

Couple of hindu lads (dat North London diversity) with us and they shouted "I can't believe we pray to these twats"

Well I found it funny

but you could have killed one and therefore your cousin would have been scarred for life

rspca/nspcc wouldn't be happy either you cunt lol

With my shite driving, I wouldn't have hit one if I tried m8

The cows were the safest things in that field that day.

Plus.... Corsa vs cow? Cow wins.

^ Yes.

Couple of hindu lads (dat North London diversity) with us and they shouted "I can't believe we pray to these twats"

Well I found it funny

:lol

I fucking hate having to walk past cows.

Smallest club to reach Spain's 2nd division. There was a racist incident involving a middle aged lady a while back that screwed the club over.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/how-one-racist-ruined-the-party-for-spain-s-most-unlikely-professional-club-143016891.html

Isabel's husband is Oriol Alsina, Llagostera's manager for most of their rise and now the sporting director who doubles up as scout, transfer negotiator and overall boss.

Another local player is right-back Aimar who has been at the club since 2009, when he was semi-professional and working in a family business making swimming pools for the second homes of wealthy Catalans and foreigners who spend their summers in the Costa Brava.

"This is the best moment of my career," he says. "I can now call myself a professional footballer for the first time in my life. I played my first professional game last week."

Well I found it funny

My 5 a side team is called 'Sikh and destroy'

Coz 3 of our players are Sikh,

Dat multiculturalism.

Jarnet87

I decided to pay extra for FIFA 15 to get it digitally from the US PlayStation store, just because it'll be 3 days earlier.

I wanted to go digital but Gamestop gives decent trade in value for the current year before the new one releases. Like $20-25 off the game every year.

Kikarian

Oh golly gosh i'm sorry sire do we poor folk amuse you

Your next course is a swan stuffed in a partridge stuffed in a duck stuffed in a pigeon stuffed in a rabbit stuffed up your arse for being rude to mashed potato

:p
:lol

I used to love it when I was very young. Last time I had it, it made me feel sick. If I had it now, I'll probably like it.

L1NETT

Also here's a question

If I were to go up to you (say like 4 of us with football) and say let's play one t one b you'd all know what that meant

Cos I've met folk who don't understand what i'm saying

That's mad

K1LLER7

Van Persie insisted on Tuesday that he does not need an operation and claimed that he is looking forward to playing alongside Falcao.

"I am impressed that people come pick up the imagination to invent something like that," Van Persie told Fox Sports NL when asked about suggestions that he would have to undergo surgery. "I do not know where it comes from and can say with my hand on my heart that I won't be in a hospital to have the operation."

Van Persie, who signed for United from Arsenal in 2012, has started the last two Premier League games for Louis van Gaal's side but has been substituted in both without scoring.Falcao's arrival could limit the 31-year-old's starting opportunities but he said he is motivated by the competition.

"I welcome his arrival, he makes us better. At a top club you should always go for the best, which also fits my philosophy," he added. "Falcao must fight for his place, as I also have to. We must duke with Wayne Rooney and James Wilson to see who's playing."

Have you played Borderlands? How does it compare? /hitch

Played a bit of the first one, but I didn't really enjoy it. Played the Destiny beta and I was hooked. Don't really think they're that similar besides the whole co-op and leveling aspect. Probably didn't play enough of Borderlands to get a good enough impression.

The story seemed a little bare-bones though. I'm hoping there's more to it in the full game that wasn't shown in the beta, but I had a lot of fun in PvP anyway which I never normally play.

GorillaJu

Played a bit of the first one, but I didn't really enjoy it. Played the Destiny beta and I was hooked. Don't really think they're that similar besides the whole co-op and leveling aspect. Probably didn't play enough of Borderlands to get a good enough impression.

The story seemed a little bare-bones though. I'm hoping there's more to it in the full game that wasn't shown in the beta, but I had a lot of fun in PvP anyway which I never normally play.

I was going to ask since I liked bits and elements of Borderlands but not the whole package, and both games share a lot of similar concepts.

I'm just wary about getting into a game with randomized loot. I can't stand "treasure hunting" like in Diablo, it makes me feel like a zombie. But if the game is fun to play, then...

I'm so fucking pumped for Falcao

I remember watching him at athletic and expecting him to score whenever he got the ball

Fuck I can't wait to see him link up with di Maria

Apart from the fact they're both going to get injured during internationals -_-

inky

Smallest club to reach Spain's 2nd division. There was a racist incident involving a middle aged lady a while back that screwed the club over.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/how-one-racist-ruined-the-party-for-spain-s-most-unlikely-professional-club-143016891.html

With racism a hot topic in Spain, the incident came weeks after Barcelona's Daniel Alves had a banana thrown at him at Villarreal, which he picked up and ate. Ironically, the woman in Llagostera, a town 90 kilometres north of Barcelona, was a citizen of Barcelona and employee of Barca, working in their club museum as a ticket seller. Barca sacked her immediately.

Wow. (here's the incident btw) Really terrible they closed the stadium due to that.

All the luck to them.

K1LLER7

I'm so fucking pumped for Falcao

I remember watching him at athletic and expecting him to score whenever he got the ball

Fuck I can't wait to see him link up with di Maria

Apart from the fact they're both going to get injured during internationals -_-
Athletic.....Pulga would be pissed lol

I was going to ask since I liked bits and elements of Borderlands but not the whole package, and both games share a lot of similar concepts.

I'm just wary about getting into a game with randomized loot. I can't stand "treasure hunting" like in Diablo, it makes me feel like a zombie. But if the game is fun to play, then...

Hmm, yeah that can be a pain. And I did play the same raid probably more than 10 times in the beta just for loot, but I didn't mind it too much because it was fun to play so. Obviously the full game should have more options anyway. It's pretty easy to buy armour and weapons too, since you can pretty much find in-game currency everywhere. Also loot you don't want can be changed into currency.

Top Bottom