• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

ijm72

Real Madrid should give other clubs a chance ffs. I mean I know you're rich but why not let players like Jese flourish. Let him be second choice for the year.

He is coming back from a major knee injury and won't be back until late this year. It will probably take him a while to get back into the form that he was in last year. If Benzema gets injured or goes through his usual dry spell then they won't have anybody else to play up front.

Throw Isco. Illara. Callejon. And now Jese in the long list of Real players buried by Flo's insane fetish for FotM stars.
The Xabi to Bayern deal is actually going to help Illara as he will be the only true DM on the team. Last year he struggled when Ancelotti played him and Xabi together.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If we dont get a CM the next few months could be incredibly bad, its a real possibility, its rather scary.

Salvadora

As Cola said he wasn't the best positionally. Might be ok if we were to do a midfield 3.

Let those two sit back and let Anderson drive forward. Not exactly ideal but it's the best we got :\

No idea, Louis said today that Rojo is in Madrid trying to get it done, but it's taking longer than expected. Maybe he'll be available in time, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

He's not better than Fletcher or Anderson in midfield, and I understand the repercussions of what I'm saying there. He's fucking dreadful. He has a bad touch for a defender.

It's not sorted because of the third party ownership issues that need to be resolved.
I've never gambled, but I might make an exception to chip in a few quid on Burnley.

Don't think I've ever seen a United squad this weak.

Barzul

lol m8

It wasn't happening yesterday and it sure as hell won't happen now that you're in our group again.

Your club will decide if they want to sell or not. If a deal doesn't happen, it'll be because of money not that you're in the same group in the CL. We should both easily progress from that group.

WAZ says Shinji and BVB already agreed terms. Watzke is currently in negotiations with United.

Woodward pls

2m for the loan + 8m buy option next summer. Do it.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I've been up for nearly 30 hours now, comparing Maribor's team sheet with all UEFA disciplinary records and previous competitions. It's no use guys.

kharma45

I've never gambled, but I might make an exception to chip in a few quid on Burnley.

Don't think I've ever seen a United squad this weak.

Plus another thing, we've barely enough defenders to fill our defence never mind moving Jones into midfield.

I think we'll get Carvalho + 1 and go for Strootz in Jan.

Possibly. I feel that LVG get Blind in a panic near deadline day like Moyes did with the microphone.

Your club will decide if they want to sell or not. If a deal doesn't happen, it'll be because of money not that you're in the same group in the CL. We should both easily progress from that group.
We wouldn't sell, anyway.

But looking at the fixture list, it might influence us to not sell to you even more. The first match is against Arsenal, Hummels most likely hasn't played a single match for us, Ginter is 20 years old and Subotic just came back from his injury. It would improve your defense and weaken ours significantly for that match, just not happening.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There is no if, we'll sign someone.

You know what, im going to be super positive like I did before the Di Maria business got going.

I like to believe my positivity pushed the deal through.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cant wait for Saturday

I don't think transfers exist between national teams.

It's such a waste to have Benzema, who is clearly one of the best strikers in the world, to play utility attacker for Ronaldo and Bale. Somebody like Mandzukic/Benteke could do the same job with half the talent and price of Benzema. Quarter, even.

Such a waste.

Yen

I noticed the other day that Kuijt's wiki page says he's a "forward/winger/wing-back". Van Gaal's legacy right there.

If things continue to pick up there should be a good selection of stuff in NI if you wanted something there. PwC, Delloite, KPMG and EY are all taking on good numbers. Citi too. Translink apparently have a very good graduate scheme too, but it's tight to get on to like the FS. You'll probably have more luck with a private sector scheme here but might as well apply for absolutely everything, beggars can't be choosers!

If you ever think of applying for us give me a shout and I'll try to help out.

Oh I will!

omgkitty

SB ‏@Realmadridplace 8m

Real Madrid and Monaco agreed a loan deal worth 20M euros for Falcao and an obligation to buy next season earlier today. [@tancredipalmeri]

It does seem like we are trying for another forward which makes me feel good. We probably won't end up with one.

Yep. The only striker in the world better than Giroud is going to Madrid, so now there's no one we could possibly sign to help the squad.... (Arsenal logic)

so our forwards are now:

Benz: great pívot and passing abilities. good mid istance. terrible conversion rate

Rumbo: coming from a CLI but he has shown he is on top form. going to play In his dream club

Jese: still injured

James, cr7 and Isco are proved to be incapable of playing front.

I'm OK with that. we need another defender me thinks and to close the door. I'm not OK with arbeloa leaving

kharma45

I'm mystified at how this injury crisis has unfolded without practically any football being played.

Without sounding like doicare, it's partly bad luck. Also doesn't help that we've lost 3 senior defenders and signed one to replace them.

Also heard rumblings of LvG's training sessions being hard enough going but if RVP can manage them then everyone else should be able to.

Mr Cola

Southampton definitely won't sell him now unless we make an absurd bid.

Every bid will be absurd from now on in, it cant not be, no club is going to sell an asset this close unless we pry them from their grasps, too late almost to replace them, we will be rolled over the barrel and given two helpings.

A necessary pounding.

Pachimari

It's such a waste to have Benzema, who is clearly one of the best strikers in the world, to play utility attacker for Ronaldo and Bale. Somebody like Mandzukic/Benteke could do the same job with half the talent and price of Benzema. Quarter, even.

Such a waste.
No, just no.

Benzema is the perfect striker for our team. He is fantastic at linking up with Cristiano and Bale. He don't need to be the one to score hotels when you have those two rockets in the team.

So much salt toward Real Madrid in here.

Go_Ly_Dow

You know what, im going to be super positive like I did before the Di Maria business got going.

I like to believe my positivity pushed the deal through.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cant wait for Saturday

of course.

BELIEVE! has got me so many things on the gaming side.

BELIEVE!

kharma45

Mirror (lol I know) making it seem like King Louis I is talking the big talk

BwKAUrJIgAAdGVn.jpg:large

Top Bottom