• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Pennywise

futue bayern players

That's your future right here :

eLTs56H.jpg

How did you find it? You secretly a United fan too?

I am now

Di Maria and Rumbo? Who could say no to that? Sterling runs like a chicken, Sturridge is too selfish and Henderson is only good at running, and Sir Alex Ferguson says he'll be retired by the age of 26 because of his gait.

Take Me Home, United Road

Pennywise

I am now

Di Maria and Rumbo? Who could say no to that? Sterling runs like a chicken, Sturridge is too selfish and Henderson is only good at running, and Sir Alex Ferguson says he'll be retired by the age of 26 because of his gait.

Take Me Home, United Road
Just admit that it's fun to browse through these muppet comments.

Still renember the time when Dortmund was in the CL final and they wanted to buy nearly everyone.
Then the darkness settled in an Moyes appeared.

Every United fan was living in a wasteland fighting for points and dignity.

Just admit that it's fun to browse through these muppet comments.

Still renember the time when Dortmund was in the CL final and they wanted to buy nearly everyone.
Then the darkness settled in an Moyes appeared.

Every United fan was living in a wasteland fighting for points and dignity.

Nah, I just like reading the Liverpool-related threads on there even though some fans on both sides do my head in. And the Rooney thread because I enjoy it when they abuse their own players, and when others pull a Townsend and adamantly refuse to criticise him :p

Like, 'the idea that Rooney is in physical decline at 28 is ludicrous'

USE YOUR EYES FFS

Essentially voluntarily swapping Di Maria and £20m for James Rodriguez will go down as one of the worst pieces of transfer activity of all time, even if Ronaldo drags Madrid to trophies. Calling it.

Nah, I just like reading the Liverpool-related threads on there even though some fans on both sides do my head in. And the Rooney thread because I enjoy it when they abuse their own players, and when others pull a Townsend and adamantly refuse to criticise him :p

USE YOUR EYES FFS

I want to see his birth certificate, clearly he is 35.

Carbonox

I have a shitty cold and am considering ordering a Jalfrezi tonight. I feel it's a compulsory act. My apple and ginger tea has run out and I'm heaving like Rooney after 5 minutes. I cannot be fucked to go to Tesco to get more.

Meier

Couldn't have Barcelona signing Suarez and not go out and spend 60m+ on a player for yourself. That'd be silly.
Could have spent that money on Falcao instead who actually would have been a good buy at a position they're thin at. I think they got backed into a corner so to speak since James was so publicly courting them. Perez probably asked him to though I suppose.

WJD

Loads of nice places around there. Best ones I saw were little market towns though.

Who you working for?

Yeah they're the kind of places I'm looking for at the moment, do you know the area well? Just chatting with a woman with a room to rent in Abingdon. No idea what it's like but it's only a 20 minute commute from work and 15 minute bus ride from the city so location wise it's spot on.

Working for a marketing firm in East Hendred.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

USE YOUR EYES FFS

How was the Vidal thread threadS sub-forum?

Top Bottom