• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nah.

Masterplan breh. Or The Importance of Being Idle.

Importance of being idle holds some memories for me, my first and last bar crawl during my first night at University and this song started playing when we went to the Keynes bar on campus. Miserable night, it was me, one other guy and a girl from my floor going along with our college from bar to bar, she didnt speak to me for 3 days after because apparently I was "creepy".

Think i already told that story in the mumble.

Respect opinions you cunt.

Nah.
I doubt that City will do a complete 180 internationally.
They will be better for sure, but Roma is the real threat.

Totti vs one time team mate Pep will be fun to watch.

Today also marks the 20th anniversary of Totti's first goal.

img-c-est-ce-totti-la-qui-a-marque-contre-mancini-en-1994-1333274253_620_400_crop_articles-155273.jpg

L1NETT

I have a shitty cold and am considering ordering a Jalfrezi tonight. I feel it's a compulsory act. My apple and ginger tea has run out and I'm heaving like Rooney after 5 minutes. I cannot be fucked to go to Tesco to get more.

You need a good Mumtaz or Karachi's m8

A good sweaty Bradford curry

Fuckin beaut

L1NETT

BRADFORD CITY joint-chairman Mark Lawn has revealed his disappointment after Tom Cleverley failed to secure a big-money permanent move to Aston Villa on deadline day – but insists there is no need for supporters to panic.

The Bantams inserted a 10 per cent sell-on clause in the deal which saw ex-Valley Parade junior Cleverley switch to Manchester United at the age of 12 and they would have been entitled to an £800,000 windfall if the England international had completed his mooted £8m move to Villa on Monday.

But that did not transpire, with the club now seeking clarity to see if they are entitled to a loan fee after Cleverley moved on a season-long loan to Villa Park instead.

Sigh

“It has spoiled things a little bit. But we will just keep going. We are not too downhearted about it. It is something we need to look it, but not one we are panicking about.

“We have got a deficit this season and need somewhere through the season to sort that out and we will do

If Hanson is sold I am gonna lose my shit

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Will have only had 2 training sessions with the team when the game comes around I think, and it's the position where you have depth

Di Maria was the same

I hope he starts, the others forwards arent doing it, would give the place a lift.

K1LLER7

Will have only had 2 training sessions with the team when the game comes around I think, and it's the position where you have depth
I thought that at first but there's a chance he plays as he doesn't have a game next week (i think), compared to Rooney and RVP, who both have EU Quali' games.

Top Bottom