• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yeah they're the kind of places I'm looking for at the moment, do you know the area well? Just chatting with a woman with a room to rent in Abingdon. No idea what it's like but it's only a 20 minute commute from work and 15 minute bus ride from the city so location wise it's spot on.

Working for a marketing firm in East Hendred.

Unfortunately not. Just drove round a lot of it when surveying some banks.

Will have to see how successful this Indian football league becomes. Lot of money being thrown at it in the debut season, I don't think they can sustain it.

Mastadon

Banned
BwsJKJtCAAIIpfc.jpg

cabaye has gone full retard

Someone needs to photoshop the purple dildo in to their hands.

Yen

SSN reporting on Euro 2020. Claim Germany will give England a free run at hosting the semis and final of '20, then Germany will be given a free run at hosting the '24 tournament, then England will bid for the' 28 tournament. It being a 24 team competition means that the likes of Poland/Ukraine(lol) won't have the infrastructure to host the tournament.

D_prOdigy

SSN reporting on Euro 2020. Claim Germany will give England a free run at hosting the semis and final of '20, then Germany will be given a free run at hosting the '24 tournament, then England will bid for the' 28 tournament. It being a 24 team competition means that the likes of Poland/Ukraine(lol) won't have the infrastructure to host the tournament.

will i even be alive by then

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
hahah u fun

Btw in doing the OP for the fifa clubs I was doing some research from fifa 13 and 14

Do you realise you have scored in pretty much every game you have played bar a few, even when you were in defence.

I have no idea how you did it.

Btw in doing the OP for the fifa clubs I was doing some research from fifa 13 and 14

Do you realise you have scored in pretty much every game you have played bar a few, even when you were in defence.

I have no idea how you did it.

It better be better than last years one and it needs to have a section dedicated to me as the best player in the club. Plus having the best goals per game ratio #GOAT.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It better be better than last years one and it needs to have a section dedicated to me as the best player in the club. Plus having the best goals per game ratio #GOAT.

You realise I currently dont have a computer and last years one took me literally 2 days to do.

I also have to re-learn gimp again.

I have like 50 ideas and all of them are terrible but I dont have enough time to put them all in.

Might just leave it blank.

Hixx

mega

uber

lolz

We all know that I could literally play blindfolded now and still win us games. Added to my ability to play with mouse and keyboard.

#versatile
#skills
#big
#strong
#black
#legs

qindarka

Banned
Kyoufu is the best player in the club. 'His poaching skills are unparalled.

He gets a fair few assists from those right wing crosses as well.

Pennywise

ake clubs hapen on ps4

We really need to set one up.

Your position Bla ?

Yes Penny.

Metro Redux is sublime. At least Metro 2033 is. Yet to start Last Light.

Never played it, so looking forward to it.
Still not sure which game I play first.

Not sure if I should get Danganronpa, I'll probably just check out VLR first. From what I gather, Danganronpa is a virtual novel with a bit of Ace Attorney gameplay attached to it?

Kinda.
It's a mixture between VLR,Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick.

By the way, both Danganronpa 1 and VLR are on sale.
VLR for 10€ and Danganronpa 1 for 20 or so.

El Topo

Not sure if I should get Danganronpa, I'll probably just check out VLR first. From what I gather, Danganronpa is a virtual novel with a bit of Ace Attorney gameplay attached to it?

You realise I currently dont have a computer and last years one took me literally 2 days to do.

I also have to re-learn gimp again.

I have like 50 ideas and all of them are terrible but I dont have enough time to put them all in.

Might just leave it blank.

You better be able to stream next year so these cunts can see how much better I am then most of you. Without me and Hixx that club would be stuck in division 7.

mega

uber

lolz

We all know that I could literally play blindfolded now and still win us games. Added to my ability to play with mouse and keyboard.

#versatile
#skills
#big
#strong
#black
#legs

Get fucked. If I didn't leave the club I would be top goalscorer and have the best goals per game record.

Yen

Guys, I just got my OnePlusOne in the post (it looks a fine piece of kit, and, bizarrely, has the new car smell on the back). I was wondering whether I should cut my old SIM card down to micro SIM (is it wise/easily done?), or would the O2 shop just give me a new SIM with no hassle? Any ideas?

Hixx

You better be able to stream next year so these cunts can see how much better I am then most of you. Without me and Hixx that club would be stuck in division 7.

Get fucked. If I didn't leave the club I would be top goalscorer and have the best goals per game record.

Less than 50% of my games this year have been as striker.

Top Bottom