• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Kyoufu is the best player in the club. 'His poaching skills are unparalled.

He gets a fair few assists from those right wing crosses as well.

You wouldn't even be able to tell on your 56k Modem :p.

Guys, I just got my OnePlusOne in the post (it looks a fine piece of kit, and, bizarrely, has the new car smell on the back). I was wondering whether I should cut my old SIM card down to micro SIM (is it wise/easily done?), or would the O2 shop just give me a new SIM with no hassle? Any ideas?

It's really easy to cut but also 02 should be able to swap it or cut it for you easily.

Less than 50% of my games this year have been as striker.

You just suck and admit it. Not my fault everyone in the club agrees I'm the best striker and that is why I play up there more often.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You better be able to stream next year so these cunts can see how much better I am then most of you. Without me and Hixx that club would be stuck in division 7.

Get fucked. If I didn't leave the club I would be top goalscorer and have the best goals per game record.

:|

Lest we forget BOTH you and Hixx went to PS4 club and came back, just saying, we are a team pls, pls Quiche, we are a team pls, Quiche a team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good.
I'm usually pretty good as midfield player, both defensive and offensive.
I really suck as striker though, I'm the Torres/Sanogo/Giroud/Gomez of Fifa...

Not the same servers or have I missed anything ?

You cant play cross gen or cross platform, we use the PC servers.

But we are the only active club and we are stupidly active, its not a game, its a religion m8

El Topo

Kinda.
It's a mixture between VLR,Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick.

By the way, both Danganronpa 1 and VLR are on sale.
VLR for 10€ and Danganronpa 1 for 20 or so.

I'll get VLR, not really sure about Danganronpa though, I'll have to think about that one. Thanks for the response.

Hixx

I only came back for the mumble

It's like being in your favourite pub

PS4 was like being in a hospital waiting room.

BwsJKJtCAAIIpfc.jpg

cabaye has gone full retard

PSG Pringles
psg-crisps1.png

Zabojnik

What so good about Metro 2033 anyway? I played a bit of it a year back, seemed like a standard shooter with a kinda interesting setting. Might give it another go now that I've upgraded to a GTX 770, but I need reasons to.

Guys, I just got my OnePlusOne in the post (it looks a fine piece of kit, and, bizarrely, has the new car smell on the back). I was wondering whether I should cut my old SIM card down to micro SIM (is it wise/easily done?), or would the O2 shop just give me a new SIM with no hassle? Any ideas?

O2 gives you as many free sims as you want

Is there a major Indian interest in football? I thought cricket was basically king over there.

Interest is growing, and it is very big in some states/areas such as Goa, West Bengal, Kerala. But I mean we are 147th in FIFA rankings...

I don't know whether this Indian Super Cup can be sustainable over many years.

Nicktendo86

Official Tojo has his work permit and is available for QPR

MUFC said:
The UK Border Agency has agreed to grant #mufc defender @MarcosRojo5 a visa and he will therefore be available to face QPR on 14 September.

L1NETT

Wilbz you sponge

That'll be on LADSPORTCunt bible within the hour and some poor geeza from Sutton is gonna get messages from creepy United fans about how they want his babies

Mr Cola

Please.

http://a.pomf.se/wkdost.webm

#TheWhiteMessi

We played two days ago, but think we are done until Fifa 15 now. Join us again!

Dont

Give him

This

People will legit think he does his job, you need to post the times he has done rabonas in the 90th minute when we are 2-1 down that go out for goal kicks.

Shots from the kick off

Endless

Trolling

Meier

Alright guys, for Wilbur's sake, please don't quote the image.. edit your quotes. Let him save himself while he can.

Nice work all. Hopefully his job is safe.

Top Bottom