• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Esch

Banned
Interest is growing, and it is very big in some states/areas such as Goa, West Bengal, Kerala. But I mean we are 147th in FIFA rankings...

I don't know whether this Indian Super Cup can be sustainable over many years.
lol I can see it busting NASL style but what can you do

sustainability >>> the hoping for something to explode, that's how the MLS has grown so much since its inception

hopefully the sport takes off there though.

Meier

Fucking hell. Duran Duran are playing here in November.. was all primed to get tickets since the pre-sale was starting at 10:00 AM (3 mins ago). Click the link.....

Duran Duran
Saturday Nov 1, 2014
Doors: 7:30 PM
Show: 9:00 PM
$325 - $575

Ultimate Floor Experience Ticket - $575 GA Standing Floor
Provides you with premium open bars, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a creative environment of opulent décor and lighting. This level is “dancing room only” and also gives you access to the exclusive after-party on the Music Porch.

Balcony Gold Ticket - $425
Provides you with the BEST of the balcony seating with legendary views of the stage in theater-style seating, access to the Jack & Jim gallery featuring the iconic photography of Jim Marshall, and access to the exclusive after-party on the Music Porch.

:lol

Fucking hell. Duran Duran are playing here in November.. was all primed to get tickets since the pre-sale was starting at 10:00 AM (3 mins ago). Click the link.....

Duran Duran
Saturday Nov 1, 2014
Doors: 7:30 PM
Show: 9:00 PM
$325 - $575

:lol

Duran Duran sounds like nasty tasting food dish

Clegg

Most of the lads (and ladies) here are dead sound so I wouldn'y worry about anyone acting the tit with that number. But there great unwashed of unregistered lurkers will fuck you over.

Meier

Treat yo' self, Meier. They did do the best Bond theme ever after all.

I think we'd have gone up to $100 pretty easily, but that's the limit. This is clearly going to mostly be black tie shit or just overly wealthy people. It's related to the "fan fest" for the next Austin Grand Prix so that explains the ridiculous price.

KingGondo

Banned
I think we'd have gone up to $100 pretty easily, but that's the limit. This is clearly going to mostly be black tie shit or just overly wealthy people. It's related to the "fan fest" for the next Austin Grand Prix so that explains the ridiculous price.
Have you been to the Austin GP?

Thinking about driving down one of these years.

Bold One

Ronaldo is a troll he is never coming back. He enjoys loliga way too much.

that league is like shooting fish in a barrel, he would never be able to get away with some the stuff he does in the Prem. loliga is correct, defenders just kind of stand around and watch him do whatever he wants

Meier

Have you been to the Austin GP?

Thinking about driving down one of these years.

We have been out to COTA a few times for other events (X Games this year, Oddball Comedy Fest last year.. I think that's it) and it's a pretty good facility. There are not many ways to get there though unfortunately (it's out in the middle of nowhere effectively as you'd expect) so getting out if you leave at the end of an event with everyone else is a nightmare. Took this shot during the X Games.

10375082_10104622632334593_2486303245875997564_n.jpg

operon

and replace it with what replays, like teams want even more games or with penalties. Did any english coaches seriously ask for penalties

I would prefer for it to be scrapped because a goal should be worth as much as any other.

But I don't think it will makes games any less tedious.

Jarnet87

Hummels, Strootman, Pogba, Reus and Ronaldo next summer for United.

Silly season never stops!

Strootman is already done, he's coming mid January. Hummels and Reus are bayern bound, Pogba will go to PSG and Ronaldo will stay at Madrid after winning nothing this year.

KingGondo

Banned
We have been out to COTA a few times for other events (X Games this year, Oddball Comedy Fest last year.. I think that's it) and it's a pretty good facility. There are not many ways to get there though unfortunately (it's out in the middle of nowhere effectively as you'd expect) so getting out if you leave at the end of an event with everyone else is a nightmare. Took this shot during the X Games.
Yeah, and I figure it'll be expensive as hell too.

The Austin GP is usually on the same weekend as OSU-UT, so I might go down some year and make it a double-header.

Top Bottom