• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Meier

There's a Nando's in Bethesda, and nothing about it looks appetizing. Chicken in sauce? Dull. Especially as DC is the best place on the East coast for food.

You really need to go. The chicken is great, their sauces are great, they have great mashed potatoes.. really, everything about it is great. I will say that I preferred the stores I went to in the UK to the one I've gone to in DC but it was still totally worth the trip up from Silver City or whatever the little area by the airport is called that I have to go to yearly.

Esch

Banned
Nandos is ok, it's a grilled chicken restaurant lol. I'm pretty good at making that myself so I don't bother. Fried chicken though...

:american:

uKlCNGV.png

wtf

Carbonox

I've never had Nando's before. There is one in town but I've never gone there cos all the bellends in town go there.

I might go be a bellend and go one time. I'm off next week so maybe then.

Yen

Wait Wilbur works at Nandos?

Tell me how difficult it would be to steal a bottle of the peppercorn Peri Peri? You guys dont sell that flavour and it makes me sad.

Plan to do it next time I go in there with a large group of people.

Pro tip: Wear a pea coat with inside pockets

Congrats Salv

Portion is probably fine if I wasn't a fat fuck, but it's also overpriced for the quality. I only tried a few things from the menu, so maybe I need to have it again.
I don't think it's amazing food, can see that argument.

Do like it myself though, mango and lime sauce. It can vary a fair bit branch to branch or on the day in my experience.

Tc91

I've never had Nando's before. There is one in town but I've never gone there cos all the bellends in town go there.

I might go be a bellend and go one time. I'm off next week so maybe then.

Had 1 the other week, half chicken hot with peri chips and garlic peri sauce. It's nice but it's expensive.

Meier

Had 1 the other week, half chicken hot with peri chips and garlic peri sauce. It's nice but it's expensive.

Do they still do the punch cards? When I went with my brother, he got a full chicken for free since he'd been enough. He's vegan but I shared it with my (now) brother-in-law who is not.

dc89

Wait Wilbur works at Nandos?

Tell me how difficult it would be to steal a bottle of the peppercorn Peri Peri? You guys dont sell that flavour and it makes me sad.

Plan to do it next time I go in there with a large group of people.

H8PTSP5.jpg

I have one of these in my kitchen.
7Pf3Sun.png

Esch

Banned
Footy gaf I have ~40 habanero peppers and I can't decide what to do with them. These shits are hot too, sometimes habanero aren't that hot but these really get me. Think I'll have to make hot sauce with them. Gonna have a friggin gallon of the stuff when I'm done.

My poor asshole :'(

Meier

Footy gaf I have ~40 habanero peppers and I can't decide what to do with them. These shits are hot too, sometimes habanero aren't that hot but these really get me. Think I'll have to make hot sauce with them. Gonna have a friggin gallon of the stuff when I'm done.

My poor asshole :'(

Harissa Sauce

Wilbur

Banned
Nandos is okay. I eat it all the time for free m8 so I get withdrawal symptoms if I go without it now. Wings, medium sauce, peri chips and halloumi. The #dream

edit LINNY KNOWS ABOUT THE GYOZA

You guys have a crazy knowledge when it comes to fastfood. I've not even been to half of those, let alone know what of the different things from there is my favorites.

I would never eat at Nando's though. Heard they got people like Wilbur there, and my phone number would probably leak.

Go_Ly_Dow

Yes Wagamama is superior. It's so fucking good.

For starters get the chilli squid and Tori kage Agi (Asian chicken). Trust me.

For main I always get a massive bowl of ramen. Usually grilled chicken or pork ribs.

Abuse the drink policy and get tap water and a free green tea.

Top Bottom