• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Zabojnik

Falcao to City is just paper talk and/or agents trying to drum up interest. No chance it happens. City are done adding players this window (sadly). If well Negredo, we could afford Falcao even without additional sales, but it's a non-starter.

Jovetic is like a new signing tho.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Just saw that Twente were knocked out by a team called Qarabag Agdam. That's a brilliant name. They'd probably beat us.

Fake edit: Azerbaijan? Not sure if you should be allowed in a UEFA competition when your country borders the pacific ocean.

K1LLER7

Unfortunately teams who play us now have their admin staff working 60 hour weeks.

You won't believe how good Maribor's paperwork is. Superb. I've checked.
Lololol

Maybe its time for us to hire their staff so we can get this Rojo permit sorted.

Salvadora

a8RU8fr.jpg

rodvik

I haven;t seen a source I'd consider legitimate for Cleverly to Villa. Is this happening?

Yes.. The same bloke who called Sanchez, Tonev to Celtic and the Ki bid broke this one. Seems legit we have bid at least.

harj04 on twitter of you want to check. Seems like a good bloke as well.

LAM09

Striker Bafetimbi Gomis, has admitted he spent a month "playing as Swansea" on the Football Manager computer game as a way of researching the club before he signed.

Best way to do your research. I guess Pogba is doing something similar. Destined to end up at Chelsea soon enough. :D

Elchele

Bayern in this transfer window

Out
Mandzukic
Kroos
Contento
Schöpf
Raeder
DvB (retired)

6 players = €53,4M

In
Lewa
Rode
Xabi Alonso
Benatia
Bernat
Reina

6 players = €49M

omgkitty

If we can get Falcao what will you think of this window them?

If we also sign a backup CB and Rabiot, I think we can win the league. Falcao, Sanchez and Walcott is scary. Falcao has already started scoring for Monaco, and I think he should be fine after his injury. We've missed a deadly striker for years now, and I think it's what we need to push us over the top.

Up until now, I've been disappointed. I was originally very happy with our business and how quickly we filled it, but then once Vermaelen left, and then we did absolutely nothing to replace him, I became worried. Now with Arteta injured and Giroud out, my old feelings about Arsene and transfers have started to come back. We have the money, let's fucking go for it.

Empty stadiums depress me. The same reason why I stopped watching honduran league a while ago.

It's not as exciting as it was before, but the tactics are still interesting and fun to watch. I don't know, I find it easier to pick up things in Serie A games than BPL and La Liga matches.

Top Bottom