• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Absolute pearls from Ray Wilkins:

Thanks for that Ray. Can't believe we didn't just do that instead.

I read that. lol at Hummels for 35m. Best central defender in the fucking world right now.

I am sure Woowar would try that too haha

Khedira I would have been fine with getting.

I don't understand why people are puzzled at United getting Di Maria. It's not a one season project here, you have the opportunity to sign up a world class player, you take it.

8b9c9c20-2f60-11e4-af00-f5797792612e_Bugati-benzema8483843.jpg

Trust Bezema to ruin a Bugatti

Go_Ly_Dow

Clev should go to Valencia

that way I don't have to see him score against us anytime soon...

Will shine for Valencia scoring 12-20 goals and 15+ assists.

Thus instigating a bidding war from Barca and Real next season. We then encounter him in the Champs League semifinal where he scores a last minute away goal knocking us out. He runs around old trafford kissing the Madrid badge and then slides on his knees in front of the United bench.

Will shine for Valencia scoring 12-20 goals and 15+ assists.

Thus instigating a bidding war from Barca and Real next season. We then encounter him in the Champs League semifinal where he scores a last minute away goal knocking us out. He runs around old trafford kissing the Madrid badge and then slides on his knees in front of the United bench.

That's fine, they get Cleverly next summer so we get Modric

GorillaJu

Apparently he's waiting on a move to Liverpool.

Wouldn't hold ur breathe m8.

I... Wouldn't mind that. I don't think Can is ready. The few times I've seen him he's looked great with the ball at his feet but can't find the right position off the ball. Song in while Can learns and slowly adapts wouldn't be terrible idea to me.

Salvadora

I... Wouldn't mind that. I don't think Can is ready. The few times I've seen him he's looked great with the ball at his feet but can't find the right position off the ball. Song in while Can learns and slowly adapts wouldn't be terrible idea to me.
Yeah I'd like Song at Liverpool too.

GorillaJu

Imagine

Henderson Allen
Sterling Kagawa Markovic
Sturridge

God is cruel for letting Man Utd forever ruin Kagawa's chances of playing for Liverpool. And he was on our list too before Fergus brutally, and without remorse, threw money at Dortmund's feet.

Clegg

We didn't.

But at the same time he didn't show enough, or demand enough.

It's a shame it didn't work out, on both sides.

True. I remember that game against Norwich and think he was a revelation. That was the kind of football we needed to play to get the best out of the team and Kagawa especially. But maybe that was down to Norwich being crap rather than us being that good. Then there were the games against West Ham where he was bullied off the ball and generally did nothing.

Goodbye cleverly

You won't be missed

Welcome Vidallllllllllll

Knowing how good wooders is at negotiating, juve will pay us to take him

It's all coming up Moyes

True. I remember that game against Norwich and think he was a revelation. That was the kind of football we needed to play to get the best out of the team and Kagawa especially. But maybe that was down to Norwich being crap rather than us being that good. Then there were the games against West Ham where he was bullied off the ball and generally did nothing.

We never played with an actual 10 though right?

My memory maybe hazy

Salvadora

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France
BREAKING: AS Roma have agreed a €15m fee for the transfer of Adrien Rabiot from PSG, according to @BilelGhazi. More to follow. #ASR #PSG

FUCK OFF ROMA

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN

Allegri confirming Vidal will start for Juventus v Chievo tomorrow: "Vidal’s trained well this week. His knee is in good condition." #MUFC

If Vidal plays 90 mins then Woodward won't have an excuse for not getting him.

Splatt

New Saints Row announced today, hopefully. Be interested to see where they take it, 3 and 4 were pure fun.

That moment in SR4 when What is Love starts blasting when you start escaping from the alien spaceship, pure bliss

BABY DONT HURT ME

NO MORE

Nicktendo86

Fair enough. Bit of a disaster that we're trying to ship so many players out right at the end of the window.

I think (hope) they were waiting before offloading a load of players for deals to really be in place for new blood coming in.

Monday is going to be fucking nuts.

GorillaJu

If Roma are buying him then you know you missed out. Their recruitment is off the charts. So much for the alleged £25m asking price.

Godan

BREAKING: AS Roma have agreed a €15m fee for the transfer of Adrien Rabiot from PSG, according to @BilelGhazi. More to follow. #ASR #PSG

FUCK OFF ROMA

Guess Arsenal ain't signing anyone then. Well that sucks big time :(

FUCK OFF ROMA

OH COME ON

ffs

guess we have to go HAM for Carvalho now. Schneiderlin's not happening.

Top Bottom