• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

sohois

Roma's midfield is going to be pretty absurd if they pull off the Rabiot deal.

De Rossi, Strootman, Pjanic, Naingolan and Rabiot.

Strange how both of the good Serie A teams have really stacked central midfields.

Clegg

Can we really count on Woowar to deliver two players in the next three days? I know LvG said to expect more, but its United doing this stuff. We're fuckups.

K1LLER7

Kagawa leaving won't change much. Di Maria/Mata/Januzaj/Rooney were ahead of him.

Cleverley leaving will mean a player will come in for midfield. Most likely Blind.

Also Wilson is now regarded a 1st team player. Chicha should leave and Wilson should take his place.

fuenf

Have had my Kagawa shirt on all day, just made a Kagawa avatar

full muppet

Serious question how will he fit in at Dortmund? As Reus wants to play central, will Kagawa be stuck on the wings again? Some kind of fluid switch play between them? Or one as 10 the other as false 9? Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it looks like that Kagawa will basically be your insurance policy should Immobile fail or Micky continue to suck for the majority of the time?

Roma nowadays is such a well run club, it is really impressive. A stark contrast to Milan, who have managed to make a disaster out of the highest revenue in Italy.

El Topo

Only if you buy the new 3DS looooooooooooooool

Nintendo what are you doing!?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Give me a proper new handheld without region-lock instead please. I probably won't buy a slightly upgraded 3DS. I have a Vita now, I can't go back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We should be further ahead on these transfers, every hour that goes by is wasted time.

Yen

Would like to play Xenoblade, but having to buy a new 3DS for it? Get outta town.

Everton in a group with Lille and Wolfsburg. Spurs with Besiktas and Partizan

Salazar

Can we really count on Woowar to deliver two players in the next three days? I know LvG said to expect more, but its United doing this stuff. We're fuckups.

Must be frightfully confident to sanction the sale/loan of Clev, Kagawa, and Ando.

Nick Powell's probably fucked too - just not this window.

Pennywise

Serious question how will he fit in at Dortmund? As Reus wants to play central, will Kagawa be stuck on the wings again? Some kind of fluid switch play between them? Or one as 10 the other as false 9? Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it looks like that Kagawa will basically be your insurance policy should Immobile fail or Micky continue to suck for the majority of the time?

Alot of different possibilitys.
Basically our midfield is constantly switching positions as you know and it's not like we're going through a season without injuries.
And for sure, Shinji will get some time.

Kagawa is basically the type of player who is missing in our team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Europa group isn't so bad. No trips to the North Pole this time.

New 3DS looks good. I just wish you could use the faceplates on the XL model.

Salvadora

I've actually stopped playing my 3DS coz its uncomfortable. New 3DS and Xenoblade is very tempting.
The uncomfortableness of the OG 3DS for me is crazy, like.

Makes playing Mario Kart online actually sore after very little time.

You'd think that would be the first thing they would be designing when creating a handheld.

I don't even have big man hands.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This might be a fools opinion, but based on what is out there I think this is the most likely turn of events

We are after a priority 1 CM and Defender, whose clubs are playing hard ball
We have a priority 2 CM and Defender whom we are confident we can get
We have set a deadline for the priority 1 players, which is probably tomorrow or the day before the window ends, in which case we will either go through or pull the plug and buy our priority 2 players.

Tthis is the optimistic point of view, the other side is that we are struggling with both priority 1 and 2 and have no guarantees of either.

IWFmufcsponsorshipincome13-16.jpeg

Fucking hell

Just sponsorship revenue

fuenf

I've actually stopped playing my 3DS coz its uncomfortable. New 3DS and Xenoblade is very tempting.

Alot of different possibilitys.
Basically our midfield is constantly switching positions as you know and it's not like we're going through a season without injuries.
And for sure, Shinji will get some time.

Kagawa is basically the type of player who is missing in our team.

Yeah I know, I Was just thinking about it, because the knock on him at United was that he could only play the ten. I hope that it'll all work out and that we get to see the old Kagawa again (unless he plays against Bayern of course)

Clegg

The uncomfortableness of the OG 3DS for me is crazy, like.

Makes playing Mario Kart online actually sore after very little time.

You'd think that would be the first thing they would be designing when creating a handheld.

I don't even have big man hands.

Its the edges that do it for me. Also think the entire system is a bit too small and you have to contort your hand to hit the A and B. Thumb starts to ache when moving towards the face buttons.

Hixx

In four days all of us will have the answers we want. Relax. Chill. Have a wank. Play a game. Do some work. Buy a dragon dildo. Get a haircut (which reminds me to wash my hair as I'm getting mine done). Go laugh at the new 3DS.

Zabojnik

Some of our fans are already calling for Marotta's head over Rabiot, haha. Poor Marry, he can't catch a break. It's not like we signed a young French player with similar potential just two months ago, on a free. YES COMAN!

We're in group with Spurs, nice.

But Sampdoria isn't in EL.

Just heard real Madrid might be buying Falcao for 20mil

That's less than;
Markovic - Liverpool
Llallana - Liverpool
Shaw - united
Costa - Chelsea
Fabregas - Chelsea
Herrera - united
Mangala - city
Sanchez - arsenal

I could go on.... If its true then prem dun goofed big time

Mr Cola

In four days all of us will have the answers we want. Relax. Chill. Have a wank. Play a game. Do some work. Buy a dragon dildo. Get a haircut (which reminds meh to wash my hair as I'm getting mine done). Go laugh at the new 3DS.

Im looking to buy a new laptop for Fifa 15 :s

I wont be able to run it on current rig

Yen

That's less than;
Markovic - Liverpool
Llallana - Liverpool
Shaw - united
Costa - Chelsea
Fabregas - Chelsea
Herrera - united
Mangala - city
Sanchez - arsenal

£20m for a one year loan, plus £350k p/w wages is madness.

(And to be pedantic, wasn't Markovic £19.8m, never mind the fact hed be on about 50k wages, and is, like, 14 years younger than Falcao)

That's less than;
Markovic - Liverpool
Llallana - Liverpool
Shaw - united
Costa - Chelsea
Fabregas - Chelsea
Herrera - united
Mangala - city
Sanchez - arsenal

isn't tht for a 1 year LOAN???

Clegg

That's less than;
Markovic - Liverpool
Llallana - Liverpool
Shaw - united
Costa - Chelsea
Fabregas - Chelsea
Herrera - united
Mangala - city
Sanchez - arsenal

Pretty sure its a loan for 20m.

Yeah I know, I Was just thinking about it, because the knock on him at United was that he could only play the ten. I hope that it'll all work out and that we get to see the old Kagawa again (unless he plays against Bayern of course)

Well, Klopp's comments on United playing him on the wing and Klopp saying that Kagawa is terrible at crossing makes it highly unlikely that he'll play on the wing.

Like I said last night, it most likely will take Shinji a few months to get going again. And if he's doing good, Reus-Kagawa-Micky will be a rotating like crazy, quality midfield.

Top Bottom