• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
LvG said yesterday the issue was he had an Argentinian passport, the difference between him and Di Maria is that Di Maria had an Italian one, for reasons unknown to me. They also said this was not anticipated, which is good practice for a club of our size :s

Elchele

LvG said yesterday the issue was he had an Argentinian passport, the difference between him and Di Maria is that Di Maria had an Italian one, for reasons unknown to me. They also said this was not anticipated, which is good practice for a club of our size :s

like 60% of people in Rosario have a dual passport argentine-italian/argentine-spanish/argentine-czech/argentine-polish, etc.

Assault I think.

In Argentina or Portugal?

Yen

BwNLD6gCAAApslP.jpg

BwNLidPCcAAm4U5.jpg

BwNMytxCAAEcSkm.png

-
Jordon Ibe on loan to Derby for the season. I think I predicted this could be his breakout year for us, but I guess that was made difficult with the signings of Lallana, Markovic and Balotelli. That's the downside of our new found #squad #depth.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well, he is Argentinian. Assault is the equivalent of banter down there. He shouldn't have to suffer for it.

Showing up at a tribunal and citing banter as your defence would be hilarious.

Just hope there are a couple of lads on the other side who can relate, maybe offer to go for a drink with them after.

Go_Ly_Dow

the border agency should just watch the news innit and realize that Rojo is a football player and is gonna be on tv sothers' no way hes's gonna cause trouble in my brtian ffs m8

Showing up at a tribunal and citing banter as your defence would be hilarious.

Just hope there are a couple of lads on the other side who can relate, maybe offer to go for a drink with them after.

"Your honour, the defendant would like to forward the motion of "solid bantz" and applies for a strike out of all prosecution charges".

I told that woman she looked like an Italian footballer and she was like "who? ;)"

Then I sent her a pic of beardo and she blocked me

Don't think she liked it

Salvadora

the border agency should just watch the news innit and realize that Rojo is a football player and is gonna be on tv sothers' no way hes's gonna cause trouble in my brtian ffs m8

He's a convicted felon and shouldn't be allowed in the country.

I hope David Cameron realises that he poses a risk to the safety of the United Kingdom and sends him packing.

Yen

Bet Woodward makes the classic CM01/02 mistake of accidentally signing a player who was denied a work permit.

Mr Cola

Is Di Maria our best player now?

I think he is, or at least will be when he settles in.

I have very very low expectations for him for the first few games, I said yesterday but I remember the Mata buy and how everyone was all hyperbolic about our chances and our new style of creativity. Same with our start to the season, all this hype and we revert to our slow and boring style of play, I think it will take him a little while to work in our system. One thing we will see is great work ethic, which is wonderful.

I have very very low expectations for him for the first few games, I said yesterday but I remember the Mata buy and how everyone was all hyperbolic about our chances and our new style of creativity. Same with our start to the season, all this hype and we revert to our slow and boring style of play, I think it will take him a little while to work in our system. One thing we will see is great work ethic, which is wonderful.

Have you ever seen him play?

Clegg

This summer is so weird. We're crying out for more transfers just like last year, but there's less edge this time since we've already signed four players inc. one worldie.

operon

BwNLD6gCAAApslP.jpg

BwNLidPCcAAm4U5.jpg

BwNMytxCAAEcSkm.png

-
Jordon Ibe on loan to Derby for the season. I think I predicted this could be his breakout year for us, but I guess that was made difficult with the signings of Lallana, Markovic and Balotelli. That's the downside of our new found #squad #depth.

Can't wait to see him play.

L1NETT

Burnley beating United tomorrow is gonna be great.

I wish I could see it but Burnley are so pony

---

Ibe to Derby a good loan I reckon. Gonna have a tough time getting first team minutes next few years.

Derby are rejected loads of bids for their key players and have exciting young players with Ibe and Mascarell on loan and Calero/Hughes.

They are a serious shout for promotion I reckon. Will be tough going again but hey

Mr Cola

Martins you think Carvalho would work in the PL?

Top Bottom