• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10523312_10152403602477746_7942210466154351139_n.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10590442_10152403602487746_8697871833616035062_n.jpg?oh=39c4a3283bea9212b071aaf93fd916be&oe=547D5378&__gda__=1416428077_eec02896f1dd429bcfeae2b3d384c102[IMG]
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10612826_10152403603667746_4168451725521622893_n.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1513661_10152403603672746_8186663436152623111_n.jpg?oh=5c2a23c30e5c1533e4ed671015b2898c&oe=545C360B&__gda__=1416372833_9c326f7116bed718600127a8a4b7e4fa[IMG][/QUOTE]

"Spanish speakers only" clique at Man Utd confirmed.

Salvadora

The worst thing about the Vidal saga was literally no reliable sources, for the most part, linking him with United.

At least that Spaniard affair from the previous summer had a foundation.

Oh my god. Huge news. I just realized.

Schweine faking an injury

Zorc at the stadium and not dealing with the Shinji transfer

Schweine in the stadium watching BVB today

Alonso signing for Bayern

Kagawa is a smokescreen

Kevin and Basti reunited

We're signing Schweinsteiger

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Even if we lose, I just want to see him nutmeg manz

He might score/assist and if he does, man united fans will ruin many pairs of underwear.

If they lose and he does fuck all, the rest of football has a good laugh m8

Man united should lose for the good of football. Praying to Moyes.....

K1LLER7

We didn't all believe. Killer, Cartoon, and TC are the biggest muppets though. You guys better be ready for the winter transfer window. They're going deep.
I've not muppeted in a while. I think that's why we signed Di Maria.

Maybe I should stop.

...I can't believe you bought that :p

let's be honest here, he's leaving to Madrid/Junited/Chelsea next season. There's absolutely no way he stays in Italy for one more season
SO IT WAS ALL A LIE? :O

*unfollows on twitter*

The worst thing about the Vidal saga was literally no reliable sources, for the most part, linking him with United.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that we enquired in early July about him (confirmed by his agent) and I've also read and heard that we went back in the start of this week for him but Juve told us to fuck all the way off.

1398914781778.gif

Please God be normal Mirror bullshit. He doesn't deserve that, not there.

Hopefully the ITK responsible just got the S in the wrong place and it's meant to be Andros to QPR, not Sandro...

Fucking hell

Please don't do this. That will be the end of his career.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United could have EASILY signed Vidal if he was their first target, but they've decided to buy Herrera(?) and Shaw first.

Guess we won't be getting a discount on Chicharito. How much, United?

this genuinely makes me sad :( I really really love Javier :(

K1LLER7

Very much looking forward to seeing the number 7 vacs and flying.
Thankfully its not somebody like Valencia or Owen wearing it lol

He might score/assist and if he does, man united fans will ruin many pairs of underwear.

If they lose and he does fuck all, the rest of football has a good laugh m8

Man united should lose for the good of football. Praying to Moyes.....
He'll dive and get a penalty.

We'll get 3 points.

England media and other clubs fans will hate him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
please don't take my pea away from me ;_;

his agent rubbished the whole saga by saying they've only approached him once after the WC :lol (and Marotta who's our CEO said as much weeks ago anyway) but for some reason that story was never reported anywhere.

because it doesn't sell copies or run on muppet-fumes obviously.

K1LLER7

Man Utd Twitter - Michael Carrick is recovering well (ankle) and his protective boot has come off. Van Gaal: "For Michael, it is a happy day today." #mufc

YES MICHAEL

first reply on twitter: "He's shit though" loool

LegoArmo

The Peoples Person @PeoplesPerson_

McDonnell saying 6 players could leave United before Monday, Ogden saying 7. It's certainly going to be a busy 72 hours for United...

Hopefully.

Cleverley
Hernandez
Kagawa
Lindegaard

Those 4 seem pretty certain. Maybe Anderson, Welbeck, Young or Fellaini?

Go_Ly_Dow

Man Utd Twitter - Michael Carrick is recovering well (ankle) and his protective boot has come off. Van Gaal: "For Michael, it is a happy day today." #mufc

YES MICHAEL

first reply on twitter: "He's shit though" loool

Carrick x Herrera is a massive step up from Fletcher x Cleverly

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Do you think Carrick will be captain when he's fit? LVG seemed to imply he'd rather it was Carrick than Rooney in his first press conference.

Clegg

While I don't find it odd that we've backed off Vidal, I'm slightly surprised we've toally backed off Carvalho so quickly.
Reports from earlier in the summer suggested that Van Gaal didn't think he was the right fit. Maybe he's looking for someone more in the Carrick role who can screen defence but also drop deep and start attacks. So Strootman basically.

Carrick had a poor season last year and is having to adapt to a new system while simultaneously recovering from injury.

Could be difficult.

Everyone had a poor season though. With Herrera and Di Maria in front of him, I'm sure he'll be much better. He's also better than Cleverley in every way and that's all I ask for.

Do you think Carrick will be captain when he's fit? LVG seemed to imply he'd rather it was Carrick than Rooney in his first press conference.

Don't think so. He seemed more to be making a point about all our first team players being important, so if any of them are injured it's a big loss, not just Rooney.

Wilbur

Banned
Carrick had a poor season last year, but hard to find more than three who didn't. Was absolutely class the season before, and has always been pretty underrated.

Top Bottom