• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Serioulsy wtf is up with Adnan's upper lip? Why is no one answering me?

10520137_323115504529408_212227320_n.jpg

Dodgy Nando's.
He's the same age as George Clooney was when he started in ER

It's safe to say the best is still to come

lol

K1LLER7

Carrick is perfect for that Deeper midfield position when compared to everybody else we have at the moment.

He can sit infront of the back 3 and be the link between defence and the midfield duo of Di Maria and Herrera.

Hope he can get back to fitness quickly.

Oh my god. Huge news. I just realized.

Schweine faking an injury

Zorc at the stadium and not dealing with the Shinji transfer

Schweine in the stadium watching BVB today

Alonso signing for Bayern

Kagawa is a smokescreen

Kevin and Basti reunited

We're signing Schweinsteiger

The song he sang was just a smokescreen.

#Schweinstraitor

Wilbur

Banned
You know who died at 33?

Jesus Christ, our lord and saviour.

Then Louis took Michael and had him flogged. The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe and went up to him again and again, saying, “Hail, king of the Juves!” And they slapped him in the face.

Suen

I realized the supporter list is gone and that the "The Leagues" image has been changed back to the original one.

Fuck off Wood.

I realized the supporter list is gone and that the "The Leagues" image has been changed back to the original one.

Fuck off Wood.

I didn't remove the supporters list, was actually wondering where that went and was going to add it in again. Now I won't cause you accused me of it, and act like changing the leagues image back is a bad thing.

Top Bottom