• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

K1LLER7

Brilliant mentality to just ignore the opening 7 or so fixtures, which could hardly possibly have been more favourable :p
We should have got more points but we are 4 points of 4th. The team has improved from the start of the season where we had so many new players settling in. I believe we'll kick on now.

Really needed to beat WBA.
Yeah.

What the fuck are you talking about.

You know it's bad times when you start talking like that.

It's simple. We have 13 points from 10 games. It's not good enough it's not even close to being good enough.
Its not good enough. We should have more points. However with the team finally showning signs its clicking together and improving imo, now we really need to kick on and get the wins.

--

B1cpc83IEAAgoZc.png

image.png

And that was when the FA/PL certainly had it how they wanted it

¬¬

Salazar

United played a lot more like a team than they ever did under Moyes. Smalling fucked his team-mates over.

Seems mad to say that someone is too stupid to be a footballer.

You can trundle to the upper crags of Footballer Mountain without IQ being an issue.

But fucking Smalling is too thick. I'm not going to chalk either card up to derby fever. He's just a dumb, dumb lad. And I've had it.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes vs LVG is really disingenuous and if you don't stop I'll tell evilore you said he goes to the cinema and listens to pre downloaded commentary tracks

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM 1m1 minute ago
Van Gaal on being told of a 13-point gap between #mufc and Chelsea: "I can count also".

:lol

why even tell him that? Do people still think Man Utd are challenging for the title? lol

they're closer to Burnley than Chelsea

Fergie

Banned
Don't think anyone is truly happy, but the signs are there at least. Have to get cracking now.

@Squawka: Louis van Gaal on Chris Smalling: "When you have a yellow you have to deal with that. You can't do what he has done. That’s not very smart."

Rafa impressed me vs Chelsea, a yellow very early and he played well.

pulga

Banned
The year of Moyes was but an appetizer. United has become relegation fodder.

Enjoy the Championship, Angelito.

The record is irrelevant when comparing both managers. Both records are shit and I don't think anyone is saying otherwise. Was Moyes sacked after 10 games? No he wasn't and most weren't calling for his head yet. Why not try comparing both managers after December or January?

pulga

Banned
Youll miss Ozil they said

#LaDecimaCometh

Youll miss Di Maria and Alonso they said

#StillFirst

What a time.

Elchele

if anyone thought it was going to be easy with LvG they were clueless monkeys. He is trying to implement a new system and new players, of course it is going to be hard in the first season.

Wilbur

Banned
Manutd is a salad with great ingredients (Di maria, blind, shaw etc) but 1 bad ingredient like rotten spinach or Smalling nd the salad sucks

smalling is dumber then my dumb pet snail

we sometimes lack the points to be high up in the table but victory is coming and so is christmas

my brain is like a analysis box and i can tell with analysis that we will still have a good season due to the performances. ggmu have belief

K1LLER7

if anyone thought it was going to be easy with LvG they were clueless monkeys. He is trying to implement a new system and new players, of course it is going to be hard in the first season.
Agree. Should get top 4 though.

Needed to spend on a CB too but I don't think he thought United's best player ever, Phil Jones, would be so shit.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Wikipedia on Smalling:

Christopher Lloyd "Chris" Smalling (born 22 November 1989) is a below average English professional footballer who tries really hard, but normally screws up as a centre back for Manchester United and the England national team.

Manutd is a salad with great ingredients (Di maria, blind, shaw etc) but 1 bad ingredient like rotten spinach or Smalling nd the salad sucks

smalling is dumber then my dumb pet snail

we sometimes lack the points to be high up in the table but victory is coming and so is christmas

my brain is like a analysis box and i can tell with analysis that we will still have a good season due to the performances. ggmu have belief

It will be good. Rebuilding our under way... We have the money to spend and good youngsters too.

Top Bottom