• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Tubie

Villarreal needs to do something here.

A Valencia draw would be perfect for us.

And Prinny would love that too!

YEEEES. Nicolai Jørgensen with a long shot goal. It was first ruled offside, for no apparent reason, ref overruled the linesman though. It hit a defender on the way in, and the linesman somehow saw that as a Copenhagen player lol

It's not just that he's bad, all he does is walk around and moan loudly and visible to all his team mates. Christ.

what if david moyes had been given two of the best offensive players in the world wilbur

and fellaini has come good as he predicted

That's what people were saying about Moyes last season. Wait until he can play both RVP and Rooney together. Then United got Mata. When all 3 played together it turned out to be the same shit attacking football.

At this time last year, N8dawg was still writing blogs about giving Moyes more time. Can we really trust N8?
kYFVZc5.png

FuturusX

As much I want to kick UTD when they are down. They played well in spells today and could well have snuck a draw. No reason why LVG can't be good for them. I question whether they can match City and Chelsea over the next few seasons though. But given the issues, a solid top 4 team is probably a good reasonable target.

Wilbur

Banned
At this time last year, N8dawg was still writing blogs about giving Moyes more time. Can we really trust N8?
kYFVZc5.png

I still stand by many of those reasons. He wasn't helped by a lot of things. But then it just came to a point where it was clear things wouldn't improve.

Salvadora

That's what people were saying about Moyes last season. Wait until he can play both RVP and Rooney together. Then United got Mata. When all 3 played together it turned out to be the same shit attacking football.

i'm no mathematician but david moyes had 17 points at this stage of the season and van gaal, after assembling the most expensive squad in epl history, has 13.

i'd imagine david would have had more if he was in charge this season too

pulga

Banned
dont you guys get tired of talking about how shit United is

lets talk about something awesome instead

dat Flash, so gud
p0QHO.gif

Clegg

Seriously tho..

Why did Lambda leave? Talked shite for weeks before the Europe League final and then pissed off when they lost.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't even know anymore. I gave ages ago. I welcome Championship football next season. At least we'll get regular Sat. 3pm kickoffs.

image.php

Dier has been terrible recently, he's just a kid and he's not got the legs to play at RB all the time. He will be great but he needed a rest.

FuturusX

It's amazing how the ghost of Moyes lingers around here. Like he never really left at all.

It's simple really. Moyes wasn't fired for performances alone. A high profile job is about instilling confidence one's abilities and leadership.

It became clear that Moyes was lacking in all areas. Moyes could not be trusted with they biggest set of keys in football.

Salvadora

It's simple really. Moyes wasn't fired for performances alone. A high profile job is about instilling confidence one's abilities and leadership.

It became clear that Moyes was lacking in all areas. Moyes could not be trusted with they biggest set of keys in football.
which was undermined by snakes in the dressing room and an idiot upstairs.

Scum

Seriously tho..

Why did Lambda leave? Talked shite for weeks before the Europe League final and then pissed off when they lost.

I think he asked to be banned.

Tempted to double down on Saints defenders in my FPL team.

No Clyne? For shame, Viva.

Dier has been terrible recently, he's just a kid and he's not got the legs to play at RB all the time. He will be great but he needed a rest.

That's true. Can't believe I'd be glad to see Walker back. D:

No Scum! 'arry Kane was warming up during half time. It's not over yet.

Believe.

I can't rely on Spurs for shit. I'm dead on the inside already. #NoHope

pulga

Banned
Oh evening, plug. Got some free time, I see.

just got home from work an hour ago (yeah, on a fucking sunday)

girl im kiiiinda seeing is studying

giving smash bros ds a break

finished the first law trilogy and dunk and egg audiobook

thus

ive got fuck all to do today, pls enjoy my stay <3

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We've spent a fortune on midfielders and Mason is our best one.

I genuinely think we would be a better side if we still had Huddlestone and Sigurdsson. These new guys are all cowards.

Scum

just got home from work an hour ago (yeah, on a fucking sunday)

girl im kiiiinda seeing is studying

giving smash bros ds a break

finished the first law trilogy and dunk and egg audiobook

thus

ive got fuck all to do today, pls enjoy my stay <3

Whoa. Hold a sec...

"girl im kiiiinda seeing is studying"

Oh yeah.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Light the bud signal!

pulga

Banned

I genuinely think we would be a better side if we still had Huddlestone and Sigurdsson. These new guys are all cowards.

take Bale back, we're done with him

#IscoJamesFuture

Scum

I miss Modric. ;_;
We should play our EL/CoC team.

which was undermined by snakes in the dressing room and an idiot upstairs.

Who could blame them? They're idiots as it is and even though they're idiots, they know that it's even more idiotic to spend more time running in training than working with the ball especially when the team looks like they can't pass worth a shit or even control a ball.

Not to mention he got to work with a team that was full of confidence after winning the title.

What was his plan? Was there any improvement in the play or any signs of improvement in playing style by the end of the season? What was there for the players to adjust to? With LVG, it's clear he wants a possession based side and the defenders are important to that. That is why you saw defenders having trouble passing it out from the back at the start of the season. A lot of those mistakes led to goals.

Top Bottom