• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

image.php

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Capoue just couldn't be bothered to track Weimann. He shouldn't be in this team.

You know when Rodgers barely improved upon Kenny in terms of standing in the table and points

what did you think about him then

I thought we needed to improve, and there was no excuse for our poor results and performances of his signings, though he needed time.

The funny thing is that United fans were probably sticking up for Moyes (I don't think I was) at this point in the season while the current LVG criticizers were making fun of Moyes at this point of last season. It's like they're defending a person from their own criticism.

Fuck you guys

Wilbur

Banned
I thought we needed to improve, and there was no excuse for our poor results and performances of his signings, though he needed time.

Presumably you were happy that you were playing better, players were improving and there was a clear line of thinking as to how the club should evolve.

As opposed to Moyes trying to maintain the status quo because a manager far better than him had succeeded with it.

At United, he had none of his own ideas, and wasn't good enough to enforce SAF's. This narrative that he was desperately betrayed is really quite misleading m8.

I'm happier with LVG in three months and worse results than I was with Moyes in almost a year.

Presumably you were happy that you were playing better, players were improving and there was a clear line of thinking as to how the club should evolve.

As opposed to Moyes trying to maintain the status quo because a manager far better than him had succeeded with it.

At United, he had none of his own ideas, and wasn't good enough to enforce SAF's. This narrative that he was desperately betrayed is really quite misleading m8.

I'm happier with LVG in three months and worse results than I was with Moyes in almost a year.

I'm just kidding, Moyes wasn't good enough and LvG probably will end up doing a decent job. The fact that he's been financially backed much more than Moyes, and had poorer results to show for it can't just be ignored under the assumption that he'll end up providing better results though.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just kidding, Moyes wasn't good enough and LvG probably will end up doing a decent job. The fact that he's been financially backed much more than Moyes, and had poorer results to show for it can't just be ignored under the assumption that he'll end up providing better results though.

I'm not ignoring it. It just comes with an awful amount of caveats.

We are playing better. We are improving.

It's not that anybody happy with the results but we are happy with how the team has improved and play. It is not a one season thing here.

Under Moyes we did not look like a team that can rebuild, under LVG we do.

Steve De Ridder is truly one of the worst Copenhagen players in recent times. Fuck. I can't believe we were cheated by him scoring 10 goals in Eresdivision.

Salvadora

what if david moyes had been given two of the best offensive players in the world wilbur

and fellaini has come good as he predicted

FuturusX

UTD do look better. But after the massive summer spending, that's to be expected.

Given UTD current position - I am curious how Mourhino's interest in the job was veto'd. Who made that decision and why.

Wilbur

Banned
what if david moyes had been given two of the best offensive players in the world wilbur

and fellaini has come good as he predicted

Fellaini's only come good under a new coach.

Falcao's barely played because of injuries.

Moyes would have made Di Maria play left wing in a flat 4 and would have negated much of his attacking influence.

Clegg

UTD do look better. But after the massive summer spending, that's to be expected.

Given UTD current position - I am curious how Mourhino's interest in the job was veto'd. Who made that decision and why.
Bobby Charlton was absolutely adamant that Mourinho should never become United manager.

There was probably more to it than that though. I mean, if United/Fergie really wanted Mourinho badly enough then they would have at least approached him regardless of what stance Charlton held. But as far as we know they didn't.

Salvadora

Fellaini's only come good under a new coach.

Falcao's barely played because of injuries.

Moyes would have made Di Maria play left wing in a flat 4 and would have negated much of his attacking influence.

they say players need a season to bed into a new league, the step up for fellaini was possibly like that.

falcao could have caused an ozil-like effect on the club

di maria would have been di god under moyes

Top Bottom