• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Arnie

this thread is fucking shit
I'm in Wagamamas waiting on takeaway Katsu for four people. Glass bottles of coke. Free WiFi.

Overlooking Wembley. The home of football. Roy Hodgson's gaff.

WWE tonight. Wembley arena. VIP party starts at 5. Think Gary Linekar's coming.

I'm in Wagamamas waiting on takeaway Katsu for four people. Glass bottles of coke. Free WiFi.

What's going on in the WWE world these days?

FuturusX

I envy you guys with the time to actually play and argue about games.

I have a PS4, WiiU and many capable PCs (for media work)

(Sorry X1 not quite forgiven your abomination of a launch)

They all just sit there taunting me... :/

Facism

Gold Member
I envy you guys with the time to actually play and argue about games.

I have a PS4, WiiU and many capable PCs (for media work)

(Sorry X1 not quite forgiven your abomination of a launch)

They all just sit there taunting me... :/

we all sit here taunting you, too.

<3

Go back to GamingGAF. &#128530;

You post there more than I do. Your post history echoes mine, and most others in this thread I assume though

Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Gaming
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread
Football thread

FuturusX

Anyway back to our scheduled programming. Brendon needs a result against Chelsea. The knifes are firmly out.

I expect a heavy loss.

El Topo

Yea, wrestlers - story wise was wondering where it was now.

Though Arnie I think has me on ignore, so not sure why I asked :(

I only read up on it and it sounds like they have no idea what to do with most of their roster. Can't really give you an overview though, but it seems overall like a boring, unwatchable mess.
It's a shame because they certainly have a lot of talent.

Wilbur

Banned

You're living the dream. Forget about Liverpool for a second. Keep Kolo and only Kolo in your thoughts. Wags, wrestling, wi-fi and Wembley. Arnold, you're living the fucking dream.

Oi we gotta arrange Saturday as well.

will

WILL

ASSEMBLE

I don't see why we should assume we'll lose to Chelsea at home. They're the best PL team, not the best team in Europe, and we're not the worst team in the world. Home advantage could easily see us get a draw at least imo.

FootballFan

You're living the dream. Forget about Liverpool for a second. Keep Kolo and only Kolo in your thoughts. Wags, wrestling, wi-fi and Wembley. Arnold, you're living the fucking dream.

Oi we gotta arrange Saturday as well.

will

WILL

ASSEMBLE

Footballgaf meet up in nz!

FuturusX

Chelsea been slacking a bit too. And they will have fewer days to rest.

So there is a chance.

Fucking Wenger fucked up the whole league by refusing to re-sign Cesc. Chelsea even on an off day can hit you were it hurts.

With an array of comedy defending and a toothless attack. If we keep it to 2-0 we'll be lucky.

FootballFan

Come to the UK to visit our pebble beaches, me and Dean will hook you up with some stuff from Sainsburys.

...that would be incredible.

Pebble beaches, sansbury deals, seeing you and Dan in 1 place communicating etc.

I'll meet you half way, see yas in Australia.

Footballgaf meet up in nz!

'Hi Lightning. Happy Sanchez is doing well, just not quite good enough for us but he's perfect for a smaller team like Arsenal'

HDrBFmq.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Been to NZ, the people are cool and everything but the country is quite boring. Totally not worth going around the globe for it.

Been to NZ, the people are cool and everything but the country is quite boring. Totally not worth going around the globe for it.
I was gonna ask you about NZs fantastic sceneries but then I remembered.that you have a Russian model girlfriend.

Fuck you Yurt

Esch

Banned
I disagree.

I will say that how much you like the country depends on how much of a nature guy you are though.

arkon

I don't see why we should assume we'll lose to Chelsea at home. They're the best PL team, not the best team in Europe, and we're not the worst team in the world. Home advantage could easily see us get a draw at least imo.

If you score more than them you'll have a chance.

FootballFan

Relatives visited last year. They liked it.

Maybe not for the partying type though?

Depends what you're into. Like in most other countries, you have cities with better night/party life, others which have amazing scenery, etc.

You would need a proper 3 week trip to see everything though imo.

Carbonox

Do they serve Super Tennents in NZ?

Do they have a night club that plays the seminal classic "What is Love" by Haddaway in NZ?

Do they play Football in NZ?

Crucial.

Top Bottom