• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://juanmata8.com/blog/en/fighting-until-the-end/

Real Madrid won scoring a lot of goals again, whereas Barcelona suffered a defeat at Camp Nou that was unexpected. We have to give a lot of credit to Celta, a team that may become the big surprise of the championship. They already played nice games last season and now they are doing things very good with Berizzo.

Mata kills me :lol

Even Fady isn't that nice :lol

What's so civil about war anyway.

ZAZOOOOOO LOL

I hate that song, and that album. I appreciate what they he was trying to do, but I fucking hated it.

-

Roma's last 8 games: D L W (Chievo) L D W (Cesena) L L. They rarely bounce back after a disappointing result, Garcia needs to work on that. ;/

Salazar

With Roma aware of United’s interest in Strootman, both Garcia and club owner James Pallotta have insisted that the midfielder will not be sold.

Garcia claimed during the summer that it would take a ‘three digit figure’ – interpreted to be at least €100m – to tempt the club to sell the player.

lgzmmNW.gif

When you watch City on the bus, I've always seen him sitting alone, not sure how popular or social he is. His media stuff is goofy and cringey. I remember when the kitman did the Klinsmann dive during heavy rain, everyone laughing, then Kompany does exact same thing and all you heard was "eh...": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1XWd3sybYs

Regarding motivational:

Vincent Kompany retweeted
Mind Blowing @TheMindBlowing · Nov 3
Success is like an iceberg.
B1izLABIAAIVqrr.jpg:large

He gets interviewed on economics programs on CNN and what he does in Africa etc, maybe has risen over his head. Never really seen him step up as captain lately, doesn't ever seem to be angry. He's been completely shit several times in the last year, Demichelis got the worst stick when Kompany deserved it. The Demichelis Messi tackle was after Kompany decided to leave him for no good reason, Demichelis complained about it after.

MASSIVE ACTION:lol

Lightning

Banned
What is this nonsense of Walcott in the frame for being picked for England? The guy has only played 10 minutes of top level football in over 10 months. What the fuck..

Salazar

MASSIVE ACTION:lol

It's kind of fucked up when people go to self-help literature/media not for guidance of some kind but for ways to represent their understanding or estimation of their own moral virtue.

Tony Robbins, c'est moi

Like Manager said, though - this is probably one of those times when Kompany and the nature of social media combine.

Carbonox

Those fucking Xbone GAME deals being posted on the Gaming side are so fucking difficult to ignore. I have enough games to get during the remainder of the year and I don't want to fork out a few hundred for another console but damn son.

Those fucking Xbone GAME deals being posted on the Gaming side are so fucking difficult to ignore. I have enough games to get during the remainder of the year and I don't want to fork out a few hundred for another console but damn son.

Halo mate

you don't need anything else this year

El Topo

No, you'll get Majora, Xenoblade will be the JRPG of the generation and Splatoon is insane. All is well

I'm not sold on XCX yet. Character design looks a bit iffy and I doubt they fixed my gameplay complains of the first one (e.g. the enormous amount of meaningless quests). I fear they're overreaching.

Gambit

I'm not sold on XCX yet. Character design looks a bit iffy and I doubt they fixed my gameplay complains of the first one (e.g. the enormous amount of meaningless quests). I fear they're overreaching.

Well, I will repeat my playstyle from Xeno: Accept all quests, don't go out of your way to complete them. You are right that they were mostly meaningless, but with this playstyle I was always at the right level and never had too much filler. The character design reminds me of Phantasy Star Online and looks ... ok.
My only fear is for the single player campaign. I hope the game is not an MMORPG. My preference would be normal single-player, but other player characters can join your party.

It's my most-anticipated game, bar none. That's how much I loved Xenoblade, my favourite RPG since Chrono Trigger.

Carbonox

Halo mate

you don't need anything else this year

That's all I want. I don't give a fuck about Forza or Sunset Overdrive (the only two other seemingly relevant Xbone games). Halo MCC would last me a long ass time.

I'm going to just cut my fingers off and then no console can yearn for my touch. There.

Saw Nightcrawler last night.

6/10

Without Gyllenhaal it would be nothing, he is great. The film however seemed unfinished, the sound and totally awful score really hurt it. Feel like the Writer should have let someone else direct it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba "I renewed my contract and I want to continue wearing this shirt for a long time, maybe go down in history like Zidane or Platini."

wearing it till next summer is not a long time, you cunt.

El Topo

Well, I will repeat my playstyle from Xeno: Accept all quests, don't go out of your way to complete them. You are right that they were mostly meaningless, but with this playstyle I was always at the right level and never had too much filler. The character design reminds me of Phantasy Star Online and looks ... ok.
My only fear is for the single player campaign. I hope the game is not an MMORPG. My preference would be normal single-player, but other player characters can join your party.

It's my most-anticipated game, bar none. That's how much I loved Xenoblade, my favourite RPG since Chrono Trigger.

Xenoblade Chronicles had the best soundtrack of last gen, let's hope they nail it again. I'd be willing to forgive a lot for that.

Gambit

Xenoblade Chronicles had the best soundtrack of last gen, let's hope they nail it again. I'd be willing to forgive a lot for that.

Agreed. Funny you mention that, I've just been listening to the full version of the song of the intial trailer here. So I am hopeful.

Anyway, it is a great shame about Alaba. I wonder what Pep will do. Bring in Dante? Pull Bernat back further?

Aguero: 'I don't believe in diving or conning the referee,'

'That's just not how I want to play. I wouldn't know how to dive and think I would be rubbish at it and get booked if I even tried.'

Sensational.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aguero: 'I don't believe in diving or conning the referee,'

'That's just not how I want to play. I wouldn't know how to dive and think I would be rubbish at it and get booked if I even tried.'

Sensational.

he doesn't believe in conning and cheating the ref but it's perfectly okay to cheat on your significant other.

Elchele

lol

Remember when Sosa played for Atletico in the CL final (or semi final) last year? At least he made it further than Aguero lol.

yes, he did absolutely nothing and then they lost. What a shit player
even LvG who loved shit players, rejected him.

I think we'll go full 4-3-3 now, without Alaba there isn't much choice to play a 3 man back line (thank God). Rode or Pierre-Emile will replace him in midfield

Fuck me my neighbour is gorgeous. Saw her coming out as i was going in and she was wearing some sexy glasses with a tiny black skirt. I am so hard right now.

dc89

No, the Nintendo direct really was shit.

So was city

sorry dc

No, you'll get Majora, Xenoblade will be the JRPG of the generation and Splatoon is insane. All is well

Hmmm mixed reports on the dream front.

I tell you what isn't a dream, the fact I've just had to drop £70 on a new tyre for my car. Go out to it, flat as a pancake. Just like that, over night. No explanation for it.

Hmmm mixed reports on the dream front.

I tell you what isn't a dream, the fact I've just had to drop £70 on a new tyre for my car. Go out to it, flat as a pancake. Just like that, over night. No explanation for it.

CSKA fans must have been in the neighborhood

She barely says hello to me when I say Hi to her. I don't think there is any chance with her. Especially as she must have heard me with other girls in my apartment.

You know what to do

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=925090

bud23

I want to be the best of all time

I want to be the best of all time and I will try and make that happen. Everybody has their opinion but in my head I want to be the best and I'll get there.

Well Ronie, I have great news for you.....

I learned a new word today

acerbic

It just sounds like a very difficult word to use in day to day life though

I want to be the best of all time

I want to be the best of all time and I will try and make that happen. Everybody has their opinion but in my head I want to be the best and I'll get there.

Well Ronie, I have great news for you.....

So awesome

Linius

I have to say El Ghazi was pretty sensational yesterday. He drove Alba nuts a lot of the time. We'll sell him after next season probably.

A parody twitter account in The Netherlands already tweeted that Overmars will try to sell El Ghazi during the half time break. Don't feed Overmars any ideas ffs

Top Bottom