• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Sc8vpdp.jpg

Dat Van der Sar, renewed our sponsor agreement with watch brand Hublot. If only he can succeed in finding us a shirt sponsor, that would be great.

Ajax doesn't have a shirt sponsor?

Yikes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Blablurn, it's like you post things just for yourself sometimes :lol

TRANSLATE MOTHERFUCKER

Fucking loved Overmars on PES, mostly because his name is awesome.

Linius

Ajax doesn't have a shirt sponsor?

Yikes

We do, Aegon. That contract was supposed to be over last summer but Van der Sar didn't got a deal with a new sponsor yet so we extended the contract for another six months. And there's still no official news on a new sponsor.

Trough my mum I do know however that a sponsor is signed (or clos to, it's a bit vague there) now, not a bank and not a gambling company. But what is she doesn't know. But I guess we'll see it soon enough.

Blablurn

Ok. The first new says that the Bayern game on Saturday might get cancelled because there is a train strike.

Second news: Alaba probably out for 2 months.

We do, Aegon. That contract was supposed to be over last summer but Van der Sar didn't got a deal with a new sponsor yet so we extended the contract for another six months. And there's still no official news on a new sponsor.

Trough my mum I do know however that a sponsor is signed (or clos to, it's a bit vague there) now, not a bank and not a gambling company. But what is she doesn't know. But I guess we'll see it soon enough.
You should get Diergaarde Blijdorp

United should sponsor Ajax

that Dutch connection

Finally found gif of it

FoolhardySilkyAplomadofalcon.gif

City should have been down to 8 players

I mean the he has done jack fucking shit as a player this campaign. Why Pelligrini still has him I don't know. Apparently nobody actually likes him.

dc89

is blaburn snitch? Why the name change?

At this stage we may as well just add it the OP for reference.
Also, we need to state he is completely innocent and that this is an attack on his character.

I read something about that yes Dan, not exactly sure what it all is. Never looked into it.

Basically, you can manually download the updates from www.gappsearly.com and install them on your phone without the wait associated with them being rolled out through the Play Store, works fine and you'll continue to get updates as and when they are released. I have the latest Calendar, Maps, Gmail - all with the new swanky design.

a number of ex-Arsenal players do or have done work for the club.

As coaches, but none are involved in the management structure. Tony Adams has said he would love to be on the Arsenal board, but they have never offered him anything. Just look at a number of the biggest clubs in the world and they all have ex players involved in the management structure.

Zabojnik

Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 36 mins36 minutes ago
Somos la Juve. No hay diferencia de gol. Pasamos la fase de grupos seguros. Tranquilos. No vamos a rendirnos. Forza Juve !!!!

Dat arrogance. Dat confidence. I LOVE YOU KING ARTUROOOOO <3333

Linius

A

Basically, you can manually download the updates from www.gappsearly.com and install them on your phone without the wait associated with them being rolled out through the Play Store, works fine and you'll continue to get updates as and when they are released. I have the latest Calendar, Maps, Gmail - all with the new swanky design.

So you download the .apk from there and then drag and drop it on your phone trough your PC?

Salvadora

As coaches, but none are involved in the management structure. Tony Adams has said he would love to be on the Arsenal board, but they have never offered him anything. Just look at a number of the biggest clubs in the world and they all have ex players involved in the management structure.
Lots do, sure, and I'm annoyed about the lack of football men on the board, but it should be a meritocracy to some degree.

Putting people on the board by virtue of them being ex-players isn't something I'd be particularly keen to see.

We don't want a coup of '92 on our hands.

dc89

So you download the .apk from there and then drag and drop it on your phone trough your PC?

Or just download the .apk straight on your phone and it asks do you want to install it and you say yep! Done.
*I got AVG Pro for free with my phone so that scans it btw.

---

Chelsea fan finds Jose Mourinho on his wonton; Lumps £1k on them to win CL

The Parlay Prince?!

"I will now move to Machester United in January to prostrate myself before Gahl. Death to Bayern."

" Still rumours of me leaving to United? What do you think they're smoking over there at Old Trafford? Well, certainly not Top of the League cigars! FORZA JUNITED "

WHO DO I BELIEVE

Yurt has already lied to me before about Vidal though

Learn your Spanish m8, most spoken language in the world.

(Something along the lines of "we are Juve, screw the goal difference, we'll qualify for sure, keep calm, we're never gonna give up, forza Juve!!!")

Thanks.

Also

The most spoken language in the word is Mandarin Chinese

Probably only Bla knows it here

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Learn your Spanish m8, most spoken language in the world.

(Something along the lines of "we are Juve, screw the goal difference, we'll qualify for sure, keep calm, we're never gonna give up, forza Juve!!!")

I'm gonna assume some of our fans are already yelling at him for missing that penalty

His standing (effectively dead) leg failed him, it happens. Losing in Athens was shameful, though.

Lots do, sure, and I'm annoyed about the lack of football men on the board, but it should be a meritocracy to some degree.

Putting people on the board by virtue of them being ex-players isn't something I'd be particularly keen to see.

We don't want a coup of '92 on our hands.

They don't even have to be our ex players, Sammer never played for Munich and he has a key role there.

But we don't have anybody with a footballing brain other than Wenger, which itself is questionable. Sir Chippie basically admitted none of them have a clue about football and just bow down to whatever Wenger says.

Top Bottom