• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

I have to say El Ghazi was pretty sensational yesterday. He drove Alba nuts a lot of the time. We'll sell him after next season probably.

A parody twitter account in The Netherlands already tweeted that Overmars will try to sell El Ghazi during the half time break. Don't feed Overmars any ideas ffs

Overmars sounds like a name for some kind of food

Linius

Go Ahead Eagles?

lolteq5.jpg

Linius

What's a Deventer

Deventer is een middeleeuwse stad. Dat kun je zien aan de kronkelende straten en het feit dat de kerk centraal staat. Ook is er sprake van een straatwand in Deventer, een ander kenmerk van de middeleeuwse stad.

Ik heb net m'n tentamen Stedenbouw gemaakt.

/nailed it

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Genuinely we need to put some wins together, im very happy with the direction we are going in but we are not getting results.

I hope he moves Di Maria inside.

Salvadora

Deventer is een middeleeuwse stad. Dat kun je zien aan de kronkelende straten en het feit dat de kerk centraal staat. Ook is er sprake van een straatwand in Deventer, een ander kenmerk van de middeleeuwse stad.

/nailed it
Ik was in eerste instantie in de war , maar ik dank u voor het opruimen van die up .

/nailed it
Ik heb net mijn tentamen Denken over geschiedenis gemaakt!

Carbonox

maar wat is dan een deken , zo niet een DAN

pls :lol

btw is the new COD any good? Would be £37 i think after my discount at work, might get it today.

I think it's great. It's the first COD I've bought since MW1 though so it's quite new to me a lot of the stuff. Multiplayer is really fun albeit the spawn system is broken. Campaign is ludicrous but entertaining - par for course really.

Overall it's very fun.

KidJr

Wait what!, people think Hush is a bad comic lol, Hush is awesome, might download it actually.

I was talking to one of my Man U friends the other day man and I really do take my hat off to managers that are able to motivate their teams to win back to back titles (Jose and Alex the only ones to do it in the PL era I believe?). For all City's quality they are suffering the exact same slump they did last time they won it, I mean sure they'll probably go out and spend a 100 million to resolve the problem but that not the issue...

Nasri and Adeboyre I think are disgusting players, whenever their contract is up for renewal they suddenly turn into very useful players. Before the ink is even dry there is a sudden slump in form, p*sses me right off.

I wonder what Steve Bould said to the defence after that game, like most I dont blame Nacho (he's not even good enough to be our back up LB imo but wateva, fake it till you make it). I feel sorry for our back four, they have NO protection what so ever.

Did anyone follow ArsenalFC on twitter and catch AskArteta session that just played, ArsenalFC obviously avoided posting my questions but I hate they never ask anything of real substance.

maar wat is dan een deken , zo niet een DAN

I think it's great. It's the first COD I've bought since MW1 though so it's quite new to me a lot of the stuff. Multiplayer is really fun albeit the spawn system is broken. Campaign is ludicrous but entertaining - par for course really.

Overall it's very fun.

Cool, thanks. Last COD game I bought was MW2 (what a fucking shite game :lol) so I assume a lot of the stuff will be new to me as well.

Not sure what you're trying to say with that second sentence, but the first part is very well done by Google.

What do you study again? Thinking about history sounds a bit boring breh, or ain't a philosophical thing?
"Thanks for clearing that up."

I study history. It was pretty much a discussion about whether or not we can look back objectively at our past, why we study history and the differing philosophies how you should study history.

Linius

I study history. It was pretty much a discussion about whether or not we can look back objectively at our past, why we study history and the differing philosophies how you should study history.

Yeah, that's kinda boring to me. I like history and learning about things that happened in the past. Reading about facts and actual events. But throwing a philosophical layer on top of it takes out all the fun. But hey, that's university after all :p

And of course, I should have figured that out, what Sal was trying to say :p

Salvadora

Kan enige tijd bestaan ​​als er geen gebeurtenis ergens gebeurt? ..... Bochten in ruimtetijd toestaan ​​om vooruit continu gaan in de tijd tot u terug in uw verleden.

het antwoord op uw hypothese is ja

Linius

Just saw the trailer for Code Name S.T.E.A.M. I've never played any game like that and I'm not quite sure how the gameplay works exactly. I read it's turn based but I see a guy walking around in third person shooting things? But anyways, it looks really appealing.

Carbonox

Dutch speak is getting boring. Let's all speak in Zulu instead.

lokho uthando baby dont ubuhlungu kimi dont ubuhlungu kimi engasekho

Blablurn

BREAKING: Laut "kicker" droht dem Spiel Frankfurt-Bayern wegen des #GDLStreik die Absage. Die Entscheidung fällt heute Nachmittag. #SGEFCB

GDL'd

Nach "Sport1"-Informationen hat die Untersuchung bei David #Alaba einen Innenbandriss ergeben. Das bedeutet ca. 2 Monate Pause. #FCB

Roma'd

Linius

I love how Suarez keeps mentioning he felt good about the warm welcome back in Amsterdam. And then the cunt dived in the second half and everyone boo'd him :p

GDL'd

Roma'd

Some us don't read German, you can at least take an effort in translating footy related news...

Blablurn

I love how Suarez keeps mentioning he felt good about the warm welcome back in Amsterdam. And then the cunt dived in the second half and everyone boo'd him :p

Some us don't read German, you can at least take an effort in translating footy related news...

But you guys hate Bayern.

Linius

Sc8vpdp.jpg

Dat Van der Sar, renewed our sponsor agreement with watch brand Hublot. If only he can succeed in finding us a shirt sponsor, that would be great.

Top Bottom